Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ideas for 'Choose Familiar' page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks for the support!
Thanks for the support!
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
I like the changing heart color idea a lot, as well as the ability to sort things (I would love to see sorting available in lots of areas on the site), but in terms of what's likely the easiest change for staff to make, the rollover window change is probably the best one? it's similar in terms of labor to the heart color change, but I could see that one running into the issue of not being something they're into aesthetically and would technically require a [slightly] larger server load than the hover text because they'd have to upload the yellow heart art. not game breaking or anything, but still a nonzero amount of server load.

so yeah, in terms of easiest to implement with least server load impact, the hover text change would be best. in general, I'm in support of any feature that allows us to more easily check which familiars we've awakened.
I like the changing heart color idea a lot, as well as the ability to sort things (I would love to see sorting available in lots of areas on the site), but in terms of what's likely the easiest change for staff to make, the rollover window change is probably the best one? it's similar in terms of labor to the heart color change, but I could see that one running into the issue of not being something they're into aesthetically and would technically require a [slightly] larger server load than the hover text because they'd have to upload the yellow heart art. not game breaking or anything, but still a nonzero amount of server load.

so yeah, in terms of easiest to implement with least server load impact, the hover text change would be best. in general, I'm in support of any feature that allows us to more easily check which familiars we've awakened.
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
I like the heart icons, as mentioned though, probably just a heart if it's awakened vs no heart, so people with small screens and vision issues can easily see it too.
I like the heart icons, as mentioned though, probably just a heart if it's awakened vs no heart, so people with small screens and vision issues can easily see it too.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@echolaliate

This is pretty much why I gave so many options, since the Devs will best know which one is likely to work or not. There is a precedent on the sorting option in the food tab for the hoard, though that functions a bit more like a combination of that and the checkbox idea. It will all depend on how they set up the coding to make that work and if they can do the same with the familiars.

I think they are still doing the site recoding project as well, though I haven't seen any news on what they are working on next (coli was the last thing finished, if I remember right). Or maybe they have and my 'just woke up' brain can't remember atm....
@echolaliate

This is pretty much why I gave so many options, since the Devs will best know which one is likely to work or not. There is a precedent on the sorting option in the food tab for the hoard, though that functions a bit more like a combination of that and the checkbox idea. It will all depend on how they set up the coding to make that work and if they can do the same with the familiars.

I think they are still doing the site recoding project as well, though I haven't seen any news on what they are working on next (coli was the last thing finished, if I remember right). Or maybe they have and my 'just woke up' brain can't remember atm....
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
Support. I usually throw my awakened familiars into my vault, but sometimes I forget to do so. Not only that when I get duplicates of something it'd be nice to know if it's safe for me to melt/sell all of them.
Support. I usually throw my awakened familiars into my vault, but sometimes I forget to do so. Not only that when I get duplicates of something it'd be nice to know if it's safe for me to melt/sell all of them.
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
Support!
Support!
UZVTEBc.png
THIS!!!!! @Slaskia this would be PERFECT for sorting familiars!!
THIS!!!!! @Slaskia this would be PERFECT for sorting familiars!!
Ze1j19T.pngLogo-Small.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gifdemicatcher.png
I think my favorite is either the golden hearts or the tick/untick "Show Awakened?" :) Support for sure, though, no matter how it gets presented in the end, really.
I think my favorite is either the golden hearts or the tick/untick "Show Awakened?" :) Support for sure, though, no matter how it gets presented in the end, really.
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
Support!
Support!
super support!! i was coming here to say this myself. i have 562 familiars at the moment and it's really difficult to remember all the ones that have been awakened and stuff

i would also love a larger choose familiar window. more like the apparel window? because, again, 562 familiars. that's a lot to scroll through and it's easy to miss one in a window so small
super support!! i was coming here to say this myself. i have 562 familiars at the moment and it's really difficult to remember all the ones that have been awakened and stuff

i would also love a larger choose familiar window. more like the apparel window? because, again, 562 familiars. that's a lot to scroll through and it's easy to miss one in a window so small
YB7yVCF.pngicon by noxus #408862
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8