Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ideas for 'Choose Familiar' page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support.

I only have 420 fams but it's still such a nightmare trying to figure out which ones I have/haven't awakened when I have to switch one out on my permas. Literally any of these options would help me significantly.
Support.

I only have 420 fams but it's still such a nightmare trying to figure out which ones I have/haven't awakened when I have to switch one out on my permas. Literally any of these options would help me significantly.
e8MFzYE.gif
Support ONLY if this feature has a toggle.
Support ONLY if this feature has a toggle.
My method for keeping track of awakened/unawakened is simply keeping all awakened familiars in my vault and all unawakened in my hoard, with the exception of a handful of baldwin fodder familiars that I know I've awakened already.

I keep a folder of bookmarks on all my lair dragons who have unawakened familiars attached to them (about 15 in total), and I just "open all in tabs" and click the heart then Ctrl + W to close each tab once it's done. It's very quick. When a familiar is awoken, I take it off and pop it in my vault, and then that dragon is freed up for another unwoken familiar next time I need a space.

Might not work for everyone, but it's been pretty ideal for me.
My method for keeping track of awakened/unawakened is simply keeping all awakened familiars in my vault and all unawakened in my hoard, with the exception of a handful of baldwin fodder familiars that I know I've awakened already.

I keep a folder of bookmarks on all my lair dragons who have unawakened familiars attached to them (about 15 in total), and I just "open all in tabs" and click the heart then Ctrl + W to close each tab once it's done. It's very quick. When a familiar is awoken, I take it off and pop it in my vault, and then that dragon is freed up for another unwoken familiar next time I need a space.

Might not work for everyone, but it's been pretty ideal for me.
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
Huge support, I really really need this! My personal favorite is the one where the heart changes color, but I think the mouse-over option is the most feasible one.
Huge support, I really really need this! My personal favorite is the one where the heart changes color, but I think the mouse-over option is the most feasible one.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
This would be really great, familiars are kind of a pain to work with right now.
This would be really great, familiars are kind of a pain to work with right now.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support. The icons on the choose familiar screen are also way too small. I find myself zooming into the page to see them clearly.
Support. The icons on the choose familiar screen are also way too small. I find myself zooming into the page to see them clearly.
PLEASE

I have 718 familiars, and just recently came across an older one that wasn't awakened, and would have had ZERO idea had I not equipped it on a newly purchased dragon that is happened to match. This is not the first time it's happened- and I try to be VERY thorough about keeping a new familiar equipped on a dragon until it is awakened.

All of my dragons (except those in the hibernal den) have familiars equipped, but that still leaves about 500 in my hoard, and there is just NO WAY I am going to try and equip all of those one by one to make sure I've awakened them all.
PLEASE

I have 718 familiars, and just recently came across an older one that wasn't awakened, and would have had ZERO idea had I not equipped it on a newly purchased dragon that is happened to match. This is not the first time it's happened- and I try to be VERY thorough about keeping a new familiar equipped on a dragon until it is awakened.

All of my dragons (except those in the hibernal den) have familiars equipped, but that still leaves about 500 in my hoard, and there is just NO WAY I am going to try and equip all of those one by one to make sure I've awakened them all.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
I support it too. I'm always finding familiars I was so sure were already awakened, to realize later that I was wrong...
I support it too. I'm always finding familiars I was so sure were already awakened, to realize later that I was wrong...
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8