Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Space suggestions
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29
Support for more genuine lair space.
I'm getting close to max, I've got three expansions left to go and the $$ saved for one already. If I wasn't holding back on expanding any more til January so I can have some extra money on hand for NotN I expect I'd probably have them all finished by the end of the year.

And that's awful. There's no sense of accomplishment when I know that's going to kill my ability to breed, train fodder, and enjoy acquiring new dragons and genes as they come out. And it shouldn't be that way, this game is about all those things and putting such a stingy limit on how many dragons you can have is baffling.
I'm getting close to max, I've got three expansions left to go and the $$ saved for one already. If I wasn't holding back on expanding any more til January so I can have some extra money on hand for NotN I expect I'd probably have them all finished by the end of the year.

And that's awful. There's no sense of accomplishment when I know that's going to kill my ability to breed, train fodder, and enjoy acquiring new dragons and genes as they come out. And it shouldn't be that way, this game is about all those things and putting such a stingy limit on how many dragons you can have is baffling.
the lack of more real lairspace has claimed another victim http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2578265/2#post_36482748 and thats´s only going by whom I know.. [quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2018-11-26 04:59:28" ] @Alyxsandre My heart is bleeding to see another old collector quit due to the lack of regular lairspace. .. I am genuine sorry that it has come to this. .. It should not have had too. .. I wish I had room to house some of your dragons but alas I am also feeling the strain of limited lairspace. Hope your dragons find a good home. [/quote] This should not happen.. Ppl should not be forced to sell out give up dragons they spend so much money and time on. Please please give us an answer rather than keep silent.. Dear staff You have had to have some ideas beside The Hibernal Den ?? - We are suffering here...
the lack of more real lairspace has claimed another victim

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2578265/2#post_36482748

and thats´s only going by whom I know..
Taarnfalk wrote on 2018-11-26 04:59:28:
@Alyxsandre

My heart is bleeding to see another old collector quit due to the lack of regular lairspace. ..
I am genuine sorry that it has come to this. .. It should not have had too. ..
I wish I had room to house some of your dragons but alas I am also feeling the strain of limited lairspace.
Hope your dragons find a good home.

This should not happen.. Ppl should not be forced to sell out give up dragons they spend so much money and time on.

Please please give us an answer rather than keep silent.. Dear staff You have had to have some ideas beside The Hibernal Den ?? - We are suffering here...

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Don't remember if I posted in that old thread and sad to see it's gone. I'm here to support more default lair space.
Don't remember if I posted in that old thread and sad to see it's gone. I'm here to support more default lair space.
I support more lair spaces. I find the enjoyment I get out of this games lessens the longer I am unable to get new dragons. I love collecting Gen 1’s, I love breeding for specific colors, I love breeding my own dragon to see how pretty the hatchlings are, but I can’t. Not unless I want to give up dragons I have put a lot of work in to.

On top of that, I would love to try to get some primal dragons, but I can’t because I have no space. I would also like to have some of the new genes in my lair, but I can’t, not unless I change someone I already have. Problem is, I like particular color combos for the new genes and I don’t already own dragons with those colors.

I would have no trouble feeding a lair way bigger than I have now. I have no trouble exalting any dragon that I hatch that doesn’t sell. I have no problem with the expensive expansions. I actually don’t mind with not being able to coli with more than 200 dragons. But please, just give us more space. I’m getting bored with all the things I’m trying to do to keep myself busy while waiting for more lair spaces.
I support more lair spaces. I find the enjoyment I get out of this games lessens the longer I am unable to get new dragons. I love collecting Gen 1’s, I love breeding for specific colors, I love breeding my own dragon to see how pretty the hatchlings are, but I can’t. Not unless I want to give up dragons I have put a lot of work in to.

On top of that, I would love to try to get some primal dragons, but I can’t because I have no space. I would also like to have some of the new genes in my lair, but I can’t, not unless I change someone I already have. Problem is, I like particular color combos for the new genes and I don’t already own dragons with those colors.

I would have no trouble feeding a lair way bigger than I have now. I have no trouble exalting any dragon that I hatch that doesn’t sell. I have no problem with the expensive expansions. I actually don’t mind with not being able to coli with more than 200 dragons. But please, just give us more space. I’m getting bored with all the things I’m trying to do to keep myself busy while waiting for more lair spaces.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
I went to buy one dragon the other day and HAD to buy 2 and now I have literally no lairspace to buy any more permas unless I want to give up breeding entirely (which I don't!)

Please give us more lair space, please! Even just a little would help. It's really frustrating to be unable to keep pretty hatches or look for new dragons. And it just makes new genes that come out sort of sad occasions when they should be happy, because unless I change one of my dragons I already have I can't have them in my lair.
I went to buy one dragon the other day and HAD to buy 2 and now I have literally no lairspace to buy any more permas unless I want to give up breeding entirely (which I don't!)

Please give us more lair space, please! Even just a little would help. It's really frustrating to be unable to keep pretty hatches or look for new dragons. And it just makes new genes that come out sort of sad occasions when they should be happy, because unless I change one of my dragons I already have I can't have them in my lair.
[quote name="luccamajere" date="2018-11-29 05:13:22" ] I went to buy one dragon the other day and HAD to buy 2 and now I have literally no lairspace to buy any more permas unless I want to give up breeding entirely (which I don't!) Please give us more lair space, please! Even just a little would help. It's really frustrating to be unable to keep pretty hatches or look for new dragons. And it just makes new genes that come out sort of sad occasions when they should be happy, because unless I change one of my dragons I already have I can't have them in my lair. [/quote] @luccamajere I feel you!! I have room for 1 dragon now if I want to breed and I do...
luccamajere wrote on 2018-11-29 05:13:22:

@luccamajere I feel you!! I have room for 1 dragon now if I want to breed and I do...
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I would support this. I WANT to collect dragons, and cutting back permas sucks. I feel bad for those who have hit that cap of 200 and can't obtain any more.

Even though I'm nowhere near the hard cap yet, I would definitely support more regular space. I will use the Hibernal Den when it comes out but still... more regular space please!

As folks have said already, people with full lairs can't try out new genes because each gene works with different colours. And yes, theoretically you can regene but what if you don't like that colour with that gene?
I would support this. I WANT to collect dragons, and cutting back permas sucks. I feel bad for those who have hit that cap of 200 and can't obtain any more.

Even though I'm nowhere near the hard cap yet, I would definitely support more regular space. I will use the Hibernal Den when it comes out but still... more regular space please!

As folks have said already, people with full lairs can't try out new genes because each gene works with different colours. And yes, theoretically you can regene but what if you don't like that colour with that gene?
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2018-11-25 16:27:47" ] Support for more genuine lair space. I'm getting close to max, I've got three expansions left to go and the $$ saved for one already. If I wasn't holding back on expanding any more til January so I can have some extra money on hand for NotN I expect I'd probably have them all finished by the end of the year. And that's awful. There's no sense of accomplishment when I know that's going to kill my ability to breed, train fodder, and enjoy acquiring new dragons and genes as they come out. And it shouldn't be that way, this game is about all those things and putting such a stingy limit on how many dragons you can have is baffling. [/quote] @PersimmonBird I totally agree that it is baffling that a game which core element is focused on breeding has a limit to lairspace... and to me it is even more baffling that the only solution to more space they are offering right now is The Hibernal Den, but the dragons in there cannot breed so it´s like taking away the core focus on the game :/ It´s almost 2019 now.. almost 3 years since we last had a lairexpansion. No word on it, no promises made that it will come, no communication at all. Just feeling sad and frustrated.. Fr is the best breeding game out there but I might have to settle with another game because I hate the limitations on regular lairspace.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2018-11-25 16:27:47:

@PersimmonBird
I totally agree that it is baffling that a game which core element is focused on breeding has a limit to lairspace... and to me it is even more baffling that the only solution to more space they are offering right now is The Hibernal Den, but the dragons in there cannot breed so it´s like taking away the core focus on the game :/

It´s almost 2019 now.. almost 3 years since we last had a lairexpansion. No word on it, no promises made that it will come, no communication at all. Just feeling sad and frustrated..

Fr is the best breeding game out there but I might have to settle with another game because I hate the limitations on regular lairspace.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

3 weeks until its 2019 and we have yet to get an answer to all our questions about more regular lairspace... deep sigh :/ :(
3 weeks until its 2019 and we have yet to get an answer to all our questions about more regular lairspace... deep sigh :/ :(
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I hope daily for an announcement saying we can have more lair space. I'm unable to play FR properly having been maxed out for a very long time.
I hope daily for an announcement saying we can have more lair space. I'm unable to play FR properly having been maxed out for a very long time.
April showers bring forth May flowers
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29