Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH: "not" selection + gene types
1 2 3 4
Support. The AH makes me want to tear my hair out sometimes, and this would make it much less of a pain, especially with the ability to exclude I NEED THIS SO MUCH.
Support. The AH makes me want to tear my hair out sometimes, and this would make it much less of a pain, especially with the ability to exclude I NEED THIS SO MUCH.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
YES PLEASE THANK YOU 100% I'VE WANTED THIS FOR AGES!!!!!
YES PLEASE THANK YOU 100% I'VE WANTED THIS FOR AGES!!!!!
0f1mBJP.png
Oh my gods, please. I support this 100%!

It gets tedious selecting every Gene I'm looking for so I DON'T have basic or iridescent or whatever I don't want in the search.
Oh my gods, please. I support this 100%!

It gets tedious selecting every Gene I'm looking for so I DON'T have basic or iridescent or whatever I don't want in the search.
fr_icon_icon.png Ashe is back baybey!
--• Creator of Magma Serpents!
--• Half Blind + Autistic.
--• I am a Resident of Ashfall!
--• Only need 18 Familiars!
Support! Being able to exclude things I don't want would be wonderful, such as words in the apparel section or genes. It would also be great if I could search for Gen2s, or maybe even Naomi descendants (that's a bit far-fetched, I know).
Support! Being able to exclude things I don't want would be wonderful, such as words in the apparel section or genes. It would also be great if I could search for Gen2s, or maybe even Naomi descendants (that's a bit far-fetched, I know).
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
support for this.
a 'not basic' or 'exclude basic' would be super nice, as well as to be able to exclude certain breeds/genes.
support for this.
a 'not basic' or 'exclude basic' would be super nice, as well as to be able to exclude certain breeds/genes.
Xz3vahh.png
Necroing this because we've had a couple AH updates without this being implemented and I NEED IT PLEASE
Necroing this because we've had a couple AH updates without this being implemented and I NEED IT PLEASE
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Support!!
Support!!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
yes i have always wanted this

also they revamped how u choose genes in the ah (check the ones u want), i wish they would do what they did there to colors

would make choosing a bunch of colors way easier

also maybe excluding specific breeds/elements/eye types too
yes i have always wanted this

also they revamped how u choose genes in the ah (check the ones u want), i wish they would do what they did there to colors

would make choosing a bunch of colors way easier

also maybe excluding specific breeds/elements/eye types too
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Support
Support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
mods please