Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH: "not" selection + gene types
1 2 3 4
an 'exclude' option would be 10/10 amazing, full support

id love to exclude whole color ranges or the few genes i dont like instead of searching by all the ones i do like

ex. search all except for; gembond and blue ranges would be fantasic
an 'exclude' option would be 10/10 amazing, full support

id love to exclude whole color ranges or the few genes i dont like instead of searching by all the ones i do like

ex. search all except for; gembond and blue ranges would be fantasic
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
I personally don't support the idea of ranges in the AH unless we can define them ourselves, cause some of the colors are SUPER subjective. Like what color is orca? Is it purple? Grey? Are you gonna make an entire new range for "light purple"? How many ranges should you have? Is maize white or orange? Are you gonna have a cream range?

I tried to develop a range sorting thing for my GECS (dream dragon registry, link in siggy) and it was just a headache and a half.

@Skeksis
I personally don't support the idea of ranges in the AH unless we can define them ourselves, cause some of the colors are SUPER subjective. Like what color is orca? Is it purple? Grey? Are you gonna make an entire new range for "light purple"? How many ranges should you have? Is maize white or orange? Are you gonna have a cream range?

I tried to develop a range sorting thing for my GECS (dream dragon registry, link in siggy) and it was just a headache and a half.

@Skeksis
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
excluding color range would work the same way as the existing range search does, in m mind
like blue range was just a example but it would be exclude twilight - seafoam
unless you mean color ranges overall, which i get. oilslick is black range but it shows brown 50% of the time and drives me up the wall

regardless; an exclude option would sill be great if its genes,breeds,or ranges
pls AH show me everything but gembond i hate gembond
excluding color range would work the same way as the existing range search does, in m mind
like blue range was just a example but it would be exclude twilight - seafoam
unless you mean color ranges overall, which i get. oilslick is black range but it shows brown 50% of the time and drives me up the wall

regardless; an exclude option would sill be great if its genes,breeds,or ranges
pls AH show me everything but gembond i hate gembond
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
@Skeksis Oooooooh I read your comment totally wrong then. That I support-- exlcude a user-defined range and not like "exclude blue" would exclude all blues. Yes the former I support, my b
@Skeksis Oooooooh I read your comment totally wrong then. That I support-- exlcude a user-defined range and not like "exclude blue" would exclude all blues. Yes the former I support, my b
-
Oh,yes please! I'm all for an option to exclude things in your AH search. I love searching for gened gen 1s to rescue and it's a pain having to select every gene except basic to search for because I can't exclude basic genes any other way.
Oh,yes please! I'm all for an option to exclude things in your AH search. I love searching for gened gen 1s to rescue and it's a pain having to select every gene except basic to search for because I can't exclude basic genes any other way.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Yesss this would be so helpful for breeding projects!
Yesss this would be so helpful for breeding projects!
tDeKDnH.png
Admins pls
Admins pls
-
Exclude searches in particular and boolean searches in general would be amazing! Support.
Exclude searches in particular and boolean searches in general would be amazing! Support.
_____PaI4dmB.png_____
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
the department of beautiful crackles,
the center for readable text,
and viewers like you!
_____tDzmN0y.png___
Oh gods yes, its so tedious to click every single tert gene just because i dont want any basic terts in ky dragon search. Lemme just have a way to exclude terts
Oh gods yes, its so tedious to click every single tert gene just because i dont want any basic terts in ky dragon search. Lemme just have a way to exclude terts
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Support, there are so many times when I want to search something like “all non-basic dragons” or to price check firebugs without having to dig through all the triple sight firebugs
Support, there are so many times when I want to search something like “all non-basic dragons” or to price check firebugs without having to dig through all the triple sight firebugs
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
1 2 3 4