Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH: "not" selection + gene types
1 2 3 4
I've needed this function for years. Whether I'm trying to buy a Firebug without a Triple Sight, or I want to look up NOTN apparel pieces without the set that's in the chests, or I want to browse dragons that aren't basic... this is a QOL feature the game very sorely lacks.
I've needed this function for years. Whether I'm trying to buy a Firebug without a Triple Sight, or I want to look up NOTN apparel pieces without the set that's in the chests, or I want to browse dragons that aren't basic... this is a QOL feature the game very sorely lacks.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Big support

I’m in the AH wayyyyyy too much, it would be such a nice quality of life addition
Big support

I’m in the AH wayyyyyy too much, it would be such a nice quality of life addition
Untitled_Artwork.png
Definite support from me! I find it very tiring to click on every single gene, and then forget to save the search over and over again.
Definite support from me! I find it very tiring to click on every single gene, and then forget to save the search over and over again.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I went around looking for a way to do this thinking I was missing it somehow but I guess not hehe. This is an amazing idea and would improve the AH tremendously!
I went around looking for a way to do this thinking I was missing it somehow but I guess not hehe. This is an amazing idea and would improve the AH tremendously!
1 2 3 4