Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gay Dragons
1 2 3 4 5
No support
It literally makes no sense from a basic biology course standpoint. Yes, this is fantasy, but basic sex ed still exists.
No support
It literally makes no sense from a basic biology course standpoint. Yes, this is fantasy, but basic sex ed still exists.
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
"But MAGIC"

Magic can't help the devs revamp an entire system. Also you don't need to be able to have kids to be valid.
"But MAGIC"

Magic can't help the devs revamp an entire system. Also you don't need to be able to have kids to be valid.
Absolutely no support for this but all the support for pose changing scrolls.
Absolutely no support for this but all the support for pose changing scrolls.
DmRdZYl.png
Support... but not for this site. It's far too complex a thing for them to adjust the coding for it.

I mean, they're dragons, lizards, there is literally a species of lizard that is only female, therefore gay lizard babies are a thing.

"Non-heterosexual dragons don't need to have babies" need is the keyword. Maybe you want your two pretty dragons to have babies. Maybe that's where you want your lore to go, or maybe you wanna breed the ships for fandragons.

Support for pose changing scrolls too. Support Trans Dragons
Support... but not for this site. It's far too complex a thing for them to adjust the coding for it.

I mean, they're dragons, lizards, there is literally a species of lizard that is only female, therefore gay lizard babies are a thing.

"Non-heterosexual dragons don't need to have babies" need is the keyword. Maybe you want your two pretty dragons to have babies. Maybe that's where you want your lore to go, or maybe you wanna breed the ships for fandragons.

Support for pose changing scrolls too. Support Trans Dragons
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
While I like the idea, it's impractical from many points of view. However, if fr was willing to put the time, effort (and money) into this mechanic I think it could be fine. Breeding projects would get easier but that doesn't mean easier is worse or would take away all of the challenge. There could be instead of "mother" and "father" just parent 1 or 2. The dragon market would be more flooded (though probably not by double or more with limited nest space mostly being used with different parents) but some method encouraging exalting dragons/discouraging hatching fodder by a bit could be implemented and I see no reason why it couldn't. Theoretically I see no issue with this that wouldn't be able to be solved and the userbase would adjust eventually, probably liking this overall. It's just impractical and highly unlikely especially considering how this site isn't, well, perfectly coded and organized in the first place. It would really require a site-wide overhaul.
While I like the idea, it's impractical from many points of view. However, if fr was willing to put the time, effort (and money) into this mechanic I think it could be fine. Breeding projects would get easier but that doesn't mean easier is worse or would take away all of the challenge. There could be instead of "mother" and "father" just parent 1 or 2. The dragon market would be more flooded (though probably not by double or more with limited nest space mostly being used with different parents) but some method encouraging exalting dragons/discouraging hatching fodder by a bit could be implemented and I see no reason why it couldn't. Theoretically I see no issue with this that wouldn't be able to be solved and the userbase would adjust eventually, probably liking this overall. It's just impractical and highly unlikely especially considering how this site isn't, well, perfectly coded and organized in the first place. It would really require a site-wide overhaul.
The most beautiful moment of life
Why did this thread get necro'd?
The OG post was from 2018.

No support, still for reasons stated above.
Why did this thread get necro'd?
The OG post was from 2018.

No support, still for reasons stated above.
1 2 3 4 5