Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Zoom in a little on baby avatars
1 2 3
huge support!

btw @chespin I love your avatar <3
huge support!

btw @chespin I love your avatar <3
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic thank you <: as soon as I got this dragon I was like "man, I wish we could have baby hatchling avatars" then... bam xD
@Aquatic thank you <: as soon as I got this dragon I was like "man, I wish we could have baby hatchling avatars" then... bam xD
[quote name="RedWillia" date="2018-07-18 12:40:19" ] They seem to be placed to fully include shadow primal, but are weirdly off-center for all other types of avatars. [/quote] ... Are you kidding me? That's so silly. We're going to move the picture to accommodate a [i]single eye type[/i] when the Coatl and Skydancer hatchlings look like that to do it? Support. It will be obvious if the baby has Primal Shadow. We don't need to see the whole thing. If we needed to see the whole thing we would have had entire-dragon avatars instead of just their faces.
RedWillia wrote on 2018-07-18 12:40:19:
They seem to be placed to fully include shadow primal, but are weirdly off-center for all other types of avatars.
... Are you kidding me? That's so silly. We're going to move the picture to accommodate a single eye type when the Coatl and Skydancer hatchlings look like that to do it?

Support. It will be obvious if the baby has Primal Shadow. We don't need to see the whole thing. If we needed to see the whole thing we would have had entire-dragon avatars instead of just their faces.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support. They look really tiny in the boxes and there's too much empty space. I still love it, but I do wish that it matched better with the adult avatars.
Support. They look really tiny in the boxes and there's too much empty space. I still love it, but I do wish that it matched better with the adult avatars.
I agree completely.
I agree completely.
Eh, I’m not sure honestly. I personally like how it looks, especially the skydancers

Just my opinion
Eh, I’m not sure honestly. I personally like how it looks, especially the skydancers

Just my opinion
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Support!
I'm super excited to have hatchling avatars, but some of them would look much better if they were zoomed in, even just a tiny bit. I feel like part of the reason we got them is because of the new eye types, and I'm having a hard time seeing some of them without kind of squinting. (Mainly SDs, though I haven't seen all of the hatchlings as avatars yet.)
Support!
I'm super excited to have hatchling avatars, but some of them would look much better if they were zoomed in, even just a tiny bit. I feel like part of the reason we got them is because of the new eye types, and I'm having a hard time seeing some of them without kind of squinting. (Mainly SDs, though I haven't seen all of the hatchlings as avatars yet.)
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
Hmmm. I like how they look personally, kinda puts emphasis on the fact that they're babies!

Otherwise... yeah, I support centering them at least. Coatls and SDs look weird compared to the others because of how high/to the side they are.
Hmmm. I like how they look personally, kinda puts emphasis on the fact that they're babies!

Otherwise... yeah, I support centering them at least. Coatls and SDs look weird compared to the others because of how high/to the side they are.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I feel like I can agree they need to be centered better, but I like how zoomed in they are at the moment. They look small and cute, like babies are meant to be :)
I feel like I can agree they need to be centered better, but I like how zoomed in they are at the moment. They look small and cute, like babies are meant to be :)
Oh goodness yes, they need to be zoomed in!
Oh goodness yes, they need to be zoomed in!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
1 2 3