Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Legacy eye type
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58
Support. There should be an item that lets us revert. The new eye types kinda messed up commons.
Support. There should be an item that lets us revert. The new eye types kinda messed up commons.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I have no issues with the current eye types, but i know how many other users do have issues with the eye types. Strong support here.
I have no issues with the current eye types, but i know how many other users do have issues with the eye types. Strong support here.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
support, i do like le new eye types...but skydancers...wow, i can't see some of their eyes now...
support, i do like le new eye types...but skydancers...wow, i can't see some of their eyes now...
TBD
[quote name="DemonKid" date="2018-08-20 18:38:42" ] support, i do like le new eye types...but skydancers...wow, i can't see some of their eyes now... [/quote] My Parvati’s eyes used to stand out so well against the black from her accent, but now they’re so tiny that they blend right in. :( I can barely see them anymore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21958434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219585/21958434_350.png[/img] [/url] Skydancers already had tiny eyes... Did they really need to make them any smaller?? I hope we get a Legacy vial so I can fix my SDs. ;;
DemonKid wrote on 2018-08-20 18:38:42:

My Parvati’s eyes used to stand out so well against the black from her accent, but now they’re so tiny that they blend right in. :( I can barely see them anymore.

21958434_350.png

Skydancers already had tiny eyes... Did they really need to make them any smaller?? I hope we get a Legacy vial so I can fix my SDs. ;;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I would certainly support the suggestion of a Vial of Legacy Eye Color
I would certainly support the suggestion of a Vial of Legacy Eye Color
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
[color=indigo] So uh, I bought this dragon recently and decided to equip her with an old accent I had lying around my hoard (custom, made it myself, paid 1000 gems, all that jazz) and... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44207573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442076/44207573_350.png[/img] [/url] The eyes don't match! The new muddy plague colour doesn't look like the eyes on her shoulder at all! (also, since when were Skydancer eyes this small? Did they change that too? Combined with the blood streaks on the skin it looks like she has no eyes at all 0_0) I would really like legacy eye vials to solve problems like this (and the new shadow eyes, blehhh). Reaffirming my support.
So uh, I bought this dragon recently and decided to equip her with an old accent I had lying around my hoard (custom, made it myself, paid 1000 gems, all that jazz) and...

44207573_350.png

The eyes don't match! The new muddy plague colour doesn't look like the eyes on her shoulder at all! (also, since when were Skydancer eyes this small? Did they change that too? Combined with the blood streaks on the skin it looks like she has no eyes at all 0_0)

I would really like legacy eye vials to solve problems like this (and the new shadow eyes, blehhh). Reaffirming my support.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Zhukov - Oh, that really sucks! ;__;

And yeah, they changed the lineart and shading for all adult dragons’ eyes when they updated Common... Poor Skydancers pretty much lost their eyes. :c They were already small, but now they’re almost invisible.

@/Jemadar made a compilation of all breeds’ old vs. new Common eyes here. Some of the changes are just... painful to see. RIP Bogsneak, Pearlcatcher, and Guardian pupils.
@Zhukov - Oh, that really sucks! ;__;

And yeah, they changed the lineart and shading for all adult dragons’ eyes when they updated Common... Poor Skydancers pretty much lost their eyes. :c They were already small, but now they’re almost invisible.

@/Jemadar made a compilation of all breeds’ old vs. new Common eyes here. Some of the changes are just... painful to see. RIP Bogsneak, Pearlcatcher, and Guardian pupils.
gem.png +4h FR time
@Ningyo Thanks for the link. I'm afraid this is only going to make me less happy about the update, I really hope we hear something from the admins soon.
@Ningyo Thanks for the link. I'm afraid this is only going to make me less happy about the update, I really hope we hear something from the admins soon.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I’m also still sad about the changes they made to some hatchlings’ eyes, too. :c Little Wudes was my first-ever Nocturne and first-ever permababy. I paid real-life money to get the EY Scroll for her because her green eyes were so soft and cute, and now they’re eye-searing neon yellow-green with pinpoint black pupils and no discernible shading. [center]Now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8926577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89266/8926577_350.png[/img] [/url] Then: [img]https://image.ibb.co/dNkAA9/339_ABDF2_3391_4646_8_D25_5_E0770_F7_EC5_F.png[/img][/center] Please, please give us Legacy vials so we can fix our dragons, staff. This isn’t like other art updates where the original art looked blocky and dated. The old eyes were so much more lively and looked absolutely fine.
I’m also still sad about the changes they made to some hatchlings’ eyes, too. :c Little Wudes was my first-ever Nocturne and first-ever permababy. I paid real-life money to get the EY Scroll for her because her green eyes were so soft and cute, and now they’re eye-searing neon yellow-green with pinpoint black pupils and no discernible shading.
Now:

8926577_350.png

Then:
339_ABDF2_3391_4646_8_D25_5_E0770_F7_EC5_F.png

Please, please give us Legacy vials so we can fix our dragons, staff. This isn’t like other art updates where the original art looked blocky and dated. The old eyes were so much more lively and looked absolutely fine.
gem.png +4h FR time
That is upsetting to see. The expression and the emotion behind it changes dramatically.
That is upsetting to see. The expression and the emotion behind it changes dramatically.
The old ways are lost, but so am I

IuAQKUa.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58