Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Multieyes looks too crisp and lazy :(
1 2 3 4 5 6
Also has anyone tried actually submitting a support ticket to point this out? They will usually respond to those directly, or at least say it's being escalated.
Also has anyone tried actually submitting a support ticket to point this out? They will usually respond to those directly, or at least say it's being escalated.
fuM81mn.pngqE8xcxc.png
Multieyes looks great on babies and on some breeds (spirals, faes, to name a few) but on others, especially on dragons who don't have very dynamic poses, it's bizarre.

I don't think the eyes themselves look so bad even though it would have been nice to have eyes that match the actual dragon's eyes. However I think it's necessary to have some changes. Maybe have the eyes more evenly spread instead of a simple row.

I think the brewable option is nice too but only because I like the eyes themselves and I want to have them more easily on the dragons of my choice. Not for some ''Think about the children'' reasons.
Multieyes looks great on babies and on some breeds (spirals, faes, to name a few) but on others, especially on dragons who don't have very dynamic poses, it's bizarre.

I don't think the eyes themselves look so bad even though it would have been nice to have eyes that match the actual dragon's eyes. However I think it's necessary to have some changes. Maybe have the eyes more evenly spread instead of a simple row.

I think the brewable option is nice too but only because I like the eyes themselves and I want to have them more easily on the dragons of my choice. Not for some ''Think about the children'' reasons.
I really wanted to scatter for Multi gaze on a bunch of my dragons but after seeing how they clip through muscles and don't interact with the body naturally or even match the original eyes I just kind of gave up. I really loved the idea at first too :c

EDIT: Support, somehow managed to forget to say that
I really wanted to scatter for Multi gaze on a bunch of my dragons but after seeing how they clip through muscles and don't interact with the body naturally or even match the original eyes I just kind of gave up. I really loved the idea at first too :c

EDIT: Support, somehow managed to forget to say that
tumblr_ns3r6dziq41tz47obo1_400.gif
God lol that's just plain bad... re-do those please
God lol that's just plain bad... re-do those please
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Agreed! They look especially goofy on female imperials, whose natural eyes look nothing like the rest. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=bddcf23ac83adb5a2385b74f64f996557f47cae1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] They're way too big. The art on a lot of these needs redoing imho~
Agreed!

They look especially goofy on female imperials, whose natural eyes look nothing like the rest.

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=bddcf23ac83adb5a2385b74f64f996557f47cae1&dummyext=prev.png

They're way too big. The art on a lot of these needs redoing imho~
i am politely and constructively supporting a fix for this!
i am politely and constructively supporting a fix for this!
I support the white pixels being removed and the eyes following the body curves more.

However, I like the patterned eyes muchg better than most adult eyes. A lot of dragons have pupil-less dots for eyes, and I wouldn't like multi-gazed as much if it adapted to breeds.

They're meant to be big and spooky to me. Just having a couple extra dots on breeds like Imperials or Mirrors would do...nothing for me
I support the white pixels being removed and the eyes following the body curves more.

However, I like the patterned eyes muchg better than most adult eyes. A lot of dragons have pupil-less dots for eyes, and I wouldn't like multi-gazed as much if it adapted to breeds.

They're meant to be big and spooky to me. Just having a couple extra dots on breeds like Imperials or Mirrors would do...nothing for me
The good thing is, there's a very small chance of getting multi eyes. I do agree they should clean up the white lines around the art though.
The good thing is, there's a very small chance of getting multi eyes. I do agree they should clean up the white lines around the art though.

bannerart_2021.png
anyone reading this thread, please check out my signature.

multi-gaze has a MAJOR resizing problem that's EXTREMELY blatant on dark colors of all breeds.
anyone reading this thread, please check out my signature.

multi-gaze has a MAJOR resizing problem that's EXTREMELY blatant on dark colors of all breeds.
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
I think it is deeply unfortunate that the eye type that is probably causing the most upset is also the most poorly done.
I think it is deeply unfortunate that the eye type that is probably causing the most upset is also the most poorly done.
1 2 3 4 5 6