Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Multieyes looks too crisp and lazy :(
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've noticed this a lot too, I only have multi-gaze on one of my dragons and it actually looks alright on him but...I'm concerned about future hatchlings...I liked this update a lot at first but now so many problems are surfacing :(
I've noticed this a lot too, I only have multi-gaze on one of my dragons and it actually looks alright on him but...I'm concerned about future hatchlings...I liked this update a lot at first but now so many problems are surfacing :(
Agree and support.

1.) Eyes need to match across the dragon, regardless of how many they have.

2.) The multi-eyes need to be blended into the rest of the dragon more. It sort of looks like they're sitting on top of the dragon's skin rather than a part of the body, if that makes sense.
Agree and support.

2.) The multi-eyes need to be blended into the rest of the dragon more. It sort of looks like they're sitting on top of the dragon's skin rather than a part of the body, if that makes sense.
Oh gosh I didnt even notice the white outline bits :( Support for hoping it gets fixed eventually

Also, please... I get that maybe they were rushing a little to get them out in time or something, but please PLEASE fix the eyes so they actually match the dragon theyre on (pupil-less eyes on mirrors, for example)
Oh gosh I didnt even notice the white outline bits :( Support for hoping it gets fixed eventually

Also, please... I get that maybe they were rushing a little to get them out in time or something, but please PLEASE fix the eyes so they actually match the dragon theyre on (pupil-less eyes on mirrors, for example)
The white outlines are definitely distracting, and it bothers me so much that the pupils don't match!! Definitely support!
The white outlines are definitely distracting, and it bothers me so much that the pupils don't match!! Definitely support!
h5gZsNL.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif44je3LC.pngBBKeUas.gif
Full support, the white breadcrumbs are pretty jarring.
Full support, the white breadcrumbs are pretty jarring.
cL9yafY.gif
I love multieyes, but they definitely need some work. The art style shift doesn't bother me much, but the colors seem...off? They don't always match the main eyes, and they're a different color from the common eyes which confuses me a little.

Plus, that white line is gross :( Which is sad because I love how much potential those eyes have for spookier dragons.
I love multieyes, but they definitely need some work. The art style shift doesn't bother me much, but the colors seem...off? They don't always match the main eyes, and they're a different color from the common eyes which confuses me a little.

Plus, that white line is gross :( Which is sad because I love how much potential those eyes have for spookier dragons.
[quote name="damaia" date="2018-06-09 17:15:15" ] Agree and support. 1.) Eyes need to match across the dragon, regardless of how many they have. 2.) The multi-eyes need to be blended into the rest of the dragon more. It sort of looks like they're sitting on top of the dragon's skin rather than a part of the body, if that makes sense. [/quote] 3. Eyes should look like they belong to a dragon of that species. It'll take more work, but it has been bothering me that the only dragon whose eyes match the muti-gaze happen to be spirals due to eye shape and size. :/ [quote name="TheGodOfStories" date="2018-06-09 13:09:03" ] it also kind of bites (nor does it really make any lore or anatomical sense) that ALL the eyes on every single breed are exactly the same. Mirror eyes have no pupils, but the new milti-sight eyes do. I wonder why [/quote] I agree with this!!!
damaia wrote on 2018-06-09 17:15:15:
Agree and support.

3. Eyes should look like they belong to a dragon of that species. It'll take more work, but it has been bothering me that the only dragon whose eyes match the muti-gaze happen to be spirals due to eye shape and size. :/
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2018-06-09 13:09:03:
it also kind of bites (nor does it really make any lore or anatomical sense) that ALL the eyes on every single breed are exactly the same. Mirror eyes have no pupils, but the new milti-sight eyes do. I wonder why

I agree with this!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Male Skydancer is another example of where multigaze could use some adjustment. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=59879e2e7d919860030949595ca22c89cf3cb65a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] That large eye on the shoulder right across the muscle just looks a bit off.
Male Skydancer is another example of where multigaze could use some adjustment.
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=59879e2e7d919860030949595ca22c89cf3cb65a&dummyext=prev.png
That large eye on the shoulder right across the muscle just looks a bit off.
You know, I agree. And I wouldn't say this cause I LOVE THE IDEA!!! But, it is true...
Part of the reason I love dragons so much is the patterns. I love the patterns of rows of teeth, scales, feathers, etc, so when I see this I'm like YASSS!!!!
But the first image is a definite off putter for me. The white does make it look... odd.
And I agree they look a little pasted. If they flowed with the lines of the body muscle more, I'd be perfect with it!
I will definitely still be aiming for this change for some of my dergs, but the flaws are certainly noticeable.
You know, I agree. And I wouldn't say this cause I LOVE THE IDEA!!! But, it is true...
Part of the reason I love dragons so much is the patterns. I love the patterns of rows of teeth, scales, feathers, etc, so when I see this I'm like YASSS!!!!
But the first image is a definite off putter for me. The white does make it look... odd.
And I agree they look a little pasted. If they flowed with the lines of the body muscle more, I'd be perfect with it!
I will definitely still be aiming for this change for some of my dergs, but the flaws are certainly noticeable.
MwNDV.gif . KqnjzPt.png
Support - It's so lazily done, it's not even art since they literally just did one eye and copied and pasted it. It's also a really poor copy paste job at that. Did they spend 2 minutes on each dragon? Come on.
Support - It's so lazily done, it's not even art since they literally just did one eye and copied and pasted it. It's also a really poor copy paste job at that. Did they spend 2 minutes on each dragon? Come on.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6