Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Unique Dragon traits. [UPDATED]
1 2 3 4
Support! This sounds like a great idea, and wouldn't break the game.
Support! This sounds like a great idea, and wouldn't break the game.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'd love to see some sort of system that allows dragons to have jobs so to speak, or just tasks outside of battling for their clan - Like who's actually going out to gather? I feel like it would add some depth, though I don't think it should affect Coliseum stats.

Maybe there could be a 'task' that requires 'Knowledge' so you read your dragon a few books, and then they can complete the task(s). They could be daily, or have several tiers, and maybe some tasks require more than just knowledge etc, etc! The books they've read, tools they've used, or projects they've made could be listed on their profile somewhere.

If none of this comes to pass though, it could be remedied pretty handily by adding in a personal treasury for dragons, so they can collect their favorite items and show them off to everyone on their profile. I know people already do this sometimes in the description box, but the implemented feature would be cool!
I'd love to see some sort of system that allows dragons to have jobs so to speak, or just tasks outside of battling for their clan - Like who's actually going out to gather? I feel like it would add some depth, though I don't think it should affect Coliseum stats.

Maybe there could be a 'task' that requires 'Knowledge' so you read your dragon a few books, and then they can complete the task(s). They could be daily, or have several tiers, and maybe some tasks require more than just knowledge etc, etc! The books they've read, tools they've used, or projects they've made could be listed on their profile somewhere.

If none of this comes to pass though, it could be remedied pretty handily by adding in a personal treasury for dragons, so they can collect their favorite items and show them off to everyone on their profile. I know people already do this sometimes in the description box, but the implemented feature would be cool!
@RestingDeer

Of course these could be seen as jobs as well! I've edited my first post to include this and other suggestions o far :).

A lot of things can be done in the description box, but like you said implementing an actual feature that anyone could take part in would be hella cool. Let's hope this happens, then XD?
@RestingDeer

Of course these could be seen as jobs as well! I've edited my first post to include this and other suggestions o far :).

A lot of things can be done in the description box, but like you said implementing an actual feature that anyone could take part in would be hella cool. Let's hope this happens, then XD?
GEiz8BL.png
I have an idea for a skill. Maybe if you have trait/skill such as trainer than when you fight in the coliseum your dragons can get slightly more experience after a battle than normal.
I have an idea for a skill. Maybe if you have trait/skill such as trainer than when you fight in the coliseum your dragons can get slightly more experience after a battle than normal.
This would be pretty cool.

What happens to the level when the dragon is transferred from one user to another? Does the level stay, like coli levels?
This would be pretty cool.

What happens to the level when the dragon is transferred from one user to another? Does the level stay, like coli levels?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@SharkBait2002

Generally I'd say why not but right now since we don't know what the upcoming Coli changes are I can't say for certain whether this would be a good idea or not. I personally like it, though. Nothing wrong with a bit of extra EXP :P.

@Almedha

I don't see why not? Since levels stay the same then it means that Coli experience transfers and as such any other type of experience could transfer too. For lore purposes maybe there could also be a scroll that could reduce the levels back down to zero as there is one for Coli stats as well.
@SharkBait2002

Generally I'd say why not but right now since we don't know what the upcoming Coli changes are I can't say for certain whether this would be a good idea or not. I personally like it, though. Nothing wrong with a bit of extra EXP :P.

@Almedha

I don't see why not? Since levels stay the same then it means that Coli experience transfers and as such any other type of experience could transfer too. For lore purposes maybe there could also be a scroll that could reduce the levels back down to zero as there is one for Coli stats as well.
GEiz8BL.png
I really, really this idea. Mainly I like from a lore perspective, because then we could make our dragons have stats and traits that reflect the lore for them.

I like the idea of the traits being used somehow, but honestly just having it be possible would be enough for me. Then anyone can look at my mechanic and know what he's talented at without having to read anything.

I need to think more about this before I offer any suggests or support to different ideas, but the idea of it is very cool to me.
I really, really this idea. Mainly I like from a lore perspective, because then we could make our dragons have stats and traits that reflect the lore for them.

I like the idea of the traits being used somehow, but honestly just having it be possible would be enough for me. Then anyone can look at my mechanic and know what he's talented at without having to read anything.

I need to think more about this before I offer any suggests or support to different ideas, but the idea of it is very cool to me.
60787410.png 57806280.png
I support this especially if it gave exalting perks! anything to encourage people to exalt a bit more and thin out the dragon market is a good thing!
I support this especially if it gave exalting perks! anything to encourage people to exalt a bit more and thin out the dragon market is a good thing!
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
I'd love hobbies and jobs for dragons!

As it stands, right now they're an informed attribute in any lore you give them.

I'd also love it if I could feel like I'm contributing to my Flight by more than just Exalting dragons, and having these hobbies/jobs/unique traits would go a long way towards that. (Even if I'm not actually contributing to the flight aside from exalting, it's about feeling like a productive member of society.)
I'd love hobbies and jobs for dragons!

As it stands, right now they're an informed attribute in any lore you give them.

I'd also love it if I could feel like I'm contributing to my Flight by more than just Exalting dragons, and having these hobbies/jobs/unique traits would go a long way towards that. (Even if I'm not actually contributing to the flight aside from exalting, it's about feeling like a productive member of society.)
This is a super cool idea
This is a super cool idea
0daf0bq.gif3CqUIAq.gifhQ5VT34.gif
1 2 3 4