Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Background
1 2 3 4 5
MAJOR SUPPORTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
tUjSZIC.png
Support! Much better than vistas.

Have the choice for opacity- bright, medium, wash.

Doesn't show up on lair, page, just dragon page.

Option for user created scrolls- like gene scrolls.

Multiples possible- we have up to 200 dragons, and buying a background for every one would be financially crippling- but also could be a goal... Not sure about this.

Change out Vistas on Festive Favors for Backgrounds? I am done with Vistas.

Support! Much better than vistas.

Have the choice for opacity- bright, medium, wash.

Doesn't show up on lair, page, just dragon page.

Option for user created scrolls- like gene scrolls.

Multiples possible- we have up to 200 dragons, and buying a background for every one would be financially crippling- but also could be a goal... Not sure about this.

Change out Vistas on Festive Favors for Backgrounds? I am done with Vistas.

gdiZPM0.png
Thank you all for your opinions! ^^
Thank you all for your opinions! ^^
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
Support! This would be an interesting feature. I like #3 the most.
Support! This would be an interesting feature. I like #3 the most.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
[quote name="Youmeanies" date=2017-12-02 21:02:50] MAJOR SUPPORTTTTTTTTTTTTTT [/quote]
Youmeanies wrote on 2017-12-02:
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@Eaen this is a great idea!!! I have though of this too (or at least less complex anyway) it is boring just to see white and more white and guess what MORE WHITE KIDZ. but I think you should choose what "skin" they get. like a fire dragon, but you want a ice "skin" in the background. it should totally be a thing!!!
@Eaen this is a great idea!!! I have though of this too (or at least less complex anyway) it is boring just to see white and more white and guess what MORE WHITE KIDZ. but I think you should choose what "skin" they get. like a fire dragon, but you want a ice "skin" in the background. it should totally be a thing!!!
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
@Eaen this awesome and I like #4
@Eaen this awesome and I like #4
Oh I like it, it would be nice if you could collect backgrounds etc
and maybe make them smaller so they don't take up the whole page and are just behind the dragon
Oh I like it, it would be nice if you could collect backgrounds etc
and maybe make them smaller so they don't take up the whole page and are just behind the dragon
I really love this, and would specifically love to have the backgrounds show in our avatars. The blank white space at the edge of everyone's babies in the forums keeps bothering me. Backgrounds to match forum vistas? Mmmm.
I really love this, and would specifically love to have the backgrounds show in our avatars. The blank white space at the edge of everyone's babies in the forums keeps bothering me. Backgrounds to match forum vistas? Mmmm.
I get pinged wrong sometimes, so careful spelling my name!
support!!!
support!!!
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
1 2 3 4 5