Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Improvement to the Bestiary
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, so if they have let me know please. However I am one of those people who collects Familiars like a mad man. I enjoy the rush it gives me filling out another slot and page after page. However it's a little difficult for me to flip through page after page of what familiars I do and do not have, I often times miss some. So I propose that a sort feature is added to the bestiary so you can see exactly what familiars you do and do not have.
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, so if they have let me know please. However I am one of those people who collects Familiars like a mad man. I enjoy the rush it gives me filling out another slot and page after page. However it's a little difficult for me to flip through page after page of what familiars I do and do not have, I often times miss some. So I propose that a sort feature is added to the bestiary so you can see exactly what familiars you do and do not have.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@SkeletalKitsune

As in sort so that all the unobtained ones are at the front? Support for this and all other Bestiary QoL suggestions. Hopefully we'll get some with the www1 transition.
@SkeletalKitsune

As in sort so that all the unobtained ones are at the front? Support for this and all other Bestiary QoL suggestions. Hopefully we'll get some with the www1 transition.
windh4.png
It would certainly be nice to have a more maneuverable Bestiary.

-It's already alphabetized, but what about letter tabs??? Like in an actual book? Whenever I read the word 'Bestiary' I think of a big book or a zoo, yea?

-A short drop down for obtained and unobtained familiars, which would also be alphabetized as well as have letter tabs.

-Just a regular ol' search bar would also be nice.
It would certainly be nice to have a more maneuverable Bestiary.

-It's already alphabetized, but what about letter tabs??? Like in an actual book? Whenever I read the word 'Bestiary' I think of a big book or a zoo, yea?

-A short drop down for obtained and unobtained familiars, which would also be alphabetized as well as have letter tabs.

-Just a regular ol' search bar would also be nice.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I was just thinking about this too! Maybe have a way to sort out holiday ones or special ones like Boolean as well? I wanted to grab all of the holiday specials, but it took ages just to flip through and see how many there were.
I was just thinking about this too! Maybe have a way to sort out holiday ones or special ones like Boolean as well? I wanted to grab all of the holiday specials, but it took ages just to flip through and see how many there were.
fwJsX2d.png
[/columns]