Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel List in the Dressing Room?
1 2 3 4 5
Good lord, please. I cant memorize them all and I end up having to use off site databases just to know all the apparel names! Don't get me started on wanting to look at things by color :(
Good lord, please. I cant memorize them all and I end up having to use off site databases just to know all the apparel names! Don't get me started on wanting to look at things by color :(
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
So much support for this. My memory is really not great, so having to try to recall specific item names when I'm trying to put an outfit together is a painfully long and tedious process.

Having a list to scroll through (like in the AH sell tab) or pages to click through (like in our hoards/vaults) would be immensely helpful.
So much support for this. My memory is really not great, so having to try to recall specific item names when I'm trying to put an outfit together is a painfully long and tedious process.

Having a list to scroll through (like in the AH sell tab) or pages to click through (like in our hoards/vaults) would be immensely helpful.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Yes this would be so useful! I always have to go into item databases and look up key words like 'red' or 'mist' even on the dressing room it can only show so many apparel items so YES this is good.
Yes this would be so useful! I always have to go into item databases and look up key words like 'red' or 'mist' even on the dressing room it can only show so many apparel items so YES this is good.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
Support, so I don't need to keep the Flight Rising Item Database open in another window.
Support, so I don't need to keep the Flight Rising Item Database open in another window.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
OH YEAH and being able to display more than one page of items in the dressing room would be nice, too

i'll type in 'sash' to get a look at all the sashes, but it can only so show many cause there's no "next page" option for some reason fajdlsfjd
OH YEAH and being able to display more than one page of items in the dressing room would be nice, too

i'll type in 'sash' to get a look at all the sashes, but it can only so show many cause there's no "next page" option for some reason fajdlsfjd
Please... pleeeeaaaase.

The dressing room is nice, but it's absolutely useless if you don't know all of the bleedin' apparel items off the top of your head.
Please... pleeeeaaaase.

The dressing room is nice, but it's absolutely useless if you don't know all of the bleedin' apparel items off the top of your head.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
100% absolutely support! Being able to properly window shop would be so much more fun than having to tediously look up the name of an exact item (on another website) to see if that one works.
100% absolutely support! Being able to properly window shop would be so much more fun than having to tediously look up the name of an exact item (on another website) to see if that one works.
Support please ;~; It's hard to dress my dragons when I have no idea what I'm looking for...especially by color. (I can't just search purple and have purple apparel show up. help.)
Support please ;~; It's hard to dress my dragons when I have no idea what I'm looking for...especially by color. (I can't just search purple and have purple apparel show up. help.)
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
Yes please, support! I have no idea what they call the apparel here- ha...
Yes please, support! I have no idea what they call the apparel here- ha...
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@QhaZomb
Support. This is a vital Dressing Room feature that I very much hope is added.

For now, here are a few apparel guides you can use.

Eclipse's Guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043
Fancy, informative, and loads quickly.

If you want to see individual item thumbnails similar to the hoard, there's this: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2224856
(Warning: Image heavy!)
@QhaZomb
Support. This is a vital Dressing Room feature that I very much hope is added.

For now, here are a few apparel guides you can use.

Eclipse's Guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043
Fancy, informative, and loads quickly.

If you want to see individual item thumbnails similar to the hoard, there's this: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2224856
(Warning: Image heavy!)
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
1 2 3 4 5