Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel List in the Dressing Room?
1 2 3 4 5
Definitely supporting this. I like the dressing room, however finding apparel can get frustrating if you don't know the exact name of the item you are looking for, or if you don't know what you are looking for.
Definitely supporting this. I like the dressing room, however finding apparel can get frustrating if you don't know the exact name of the item you are looking for, or if you don't know what you are looking for.
CedVBCC.png

She/Her | Capricorn | FR +3
Ice Flight | Formerly NeonPegasus17
yes yes yes full support!! my poor brain cant remember all these convoluted apparel names :-s
yes yes yes full support!! my poor brain cant remember all these convoluted apparel names :-s
hi im tobi :-) [male / leo / fr +0 / light ]
I was just thinking this!!! I love the dressing room, but it's so hard to put together outfits in it because I don't know exactly what I'm looking for when I start.
I was just thinking this!!! I love the dressing room, but it's so hard to put together outfits in it because I don't know exactly what I'm looking for when I start.
Ya, I need this.
I've been gone a long long time, and I don't know what key words to search for.
Ya, I need this.
I've been gone a long long time, and I don't know what key words to search for.
Also supporting--found this post when I was looking for a list of apparel to use in the dressing room.
Also supporting--found this post when I was looking for a list of apparel to use in the dressing room.
dNCLmdm.png
Yes, please.
As it is i have to have another window open with a list of all the apparel.

When the dressing room came out I thought it would be like how the Equip Apparel page was but you could see everything
Yes, please.
As it is i have to have another window open with a list of all the apparel.

When the dressing room came out I thought it would be like how the Equip Apparel page was but you could see everything
aah, yes. plus the text for apparel with long names gets all smooshed, maybe adding pages + more room in the box?
aah, yes. plus the text for apparel with long names gets all smooshed, maybe adding pages + more room in the box?
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
full support, help my poor brain i cant remember anythin
full support, help my poor brain i cant remember anythin
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
I support it would be great to have a list especially for newbies
1 2 3 4 5