Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Better Clan Profile
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Support from me! I would love to add more to my clan profile, and code it nicely!
Support from me! I would love to add more to my clan profile, and code it nicely!
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
Support.

A bigger bio box alone will be nice to have. And being able to buy/win backgrounds like we can vistas.. I love collecting things so yes please. xD
Support.

A bigger bio box alone will be nice to have. And being able to buy/win backgrounds like we can vistas.. I love collecting things so yes please. xD
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Support. Certain clan info boxes refuse to scroll properly on mobile (as in it just jumps straight back to the top).

Recent Activity tabs are useless or redundant a majority of the time and should have an option to be toggled on or off (some people like to show off their new nests or friends, I suppose).

And new themes for our headers that are similar to Vistas would add a fun new twist to the game (as well as more Treasure, Gem, Coli, Baldwin, and Swipp items).
Support. Certain clan info boxes refuse to scroll properly on mobile (as in it just jumps straight back to the top).

Recent Activity tabs are useless or redundant a majority of the time and should have an option to be toggled on or off (some people like to show off their new nests or friends, I suppose).

And new themes for our headers that are similar to Vistas would add a fun new twist to the game (as well as more Treasure, Gem, Coli, Baldwin, and Swipp items).
corrosivecreaturessig.png
We need more profile customization!
We need more profile customization!
Support support support!!!!!

It would also be cool, and a gem sink as well to offer something similar to blueprints - so like, clan skins??? They could be user designed and driven much in the way skins and accents are. This allows for customization but still lets fr control the overal site look and aesthetic!!! Plus it would also help support the site so they can hire more artists and coders and get us even more cool stuff!!!!!! WHICH I AM DOWN FOR

This would also lower the art load for the current fr artists!!!! (Alternatively, they could have a contest for it and pick the top 3-5 for each flight and one for neutrals, so 36-60 designs totals with each flight has access to 6-10 clan "skins".) They could do the contest once every couple of years much in the way they currently do with some of the new familiars and the captioning contests. C: (The general ones could be themed on dominance, swipp, baldwin, joxar, and gems??? :000)

The second would be good even if they implement the first because then everyone has a base few in the way that we get dragon skins but they would still need to pay gems one way or the other to get customized ones. <:
Support support support!!!!!

It would also be cool, and a gem sink as well to offer something similar to blueprints - so like, clan skins??? They could be user designed and driven much in the way skins and accents are. This allows for customization but still lets fr control the overal site look and aesthetic!!! Plus it would also help support the site so they can hire more artists and coders and get us even more cool stuff!!!!!! WHICH I AM DOWN FOR

This would also lower the art load for the current fr artists!!!! (Alternatively, they could have a contest for it and pick the top 3-5 for each flight and one for neutrals, so 36-60 designs totals with each flight has access to 6-10 clan "skins".) They could do the contest once every couple of years much in the way they currently do with some of the new familiars and the captioning contests. C: (The general ones could be themed on dominance, swipp, baldwin, joxar, and gems??? :000)

The second would be good even if they implement the first because then everyone has a base few in the way that we get dragon skins but they would still need to pay gems one way or the other to get customized ones. <:
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
Definitely support! With how much the site lets us work to customize our dragons, why not make a treasure sink for customizing your clan aesthetics, too? Based on what I hear looking through the forums, there's always the need for another treasure sink to control inflation and whatnot. Why not this?
Definitely support! With how much the site lets us work to customize our dragons, why not make a treasure sink for customizing your clan aesthetics, too? Based on what I hear looking through the forums, there's always the need for another treasure sink to control inflation and whatnot. Why not this?
I'd love different backgrounds! It gets a little tiring just looking at lava and rocks all day. XD
I'd love different backgrounds! It gets a little tiring just looking at lava and rocks all day. XD
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
Support! The bigger clan infobox would be wonderful!!! At the moment it is so squished it feels like you can't put anything in it without it overwhelming the page. And I very rarely breed my dragons. I know I'm gonna have to level and exalt them anyway, so my 'recent activity' is usually very outdated and not at all recent.

Also: I've read all the responses (well skim read), and this thread has 100% support.

Please can we implement this? I know I've seen other threads like this and nothing has been done. For once there is no one complaining about the suggested change, shouldn't it be clear that this is something to change.
Support! The bigger clan infobox would be wonderful!!! At the moment it is so squished it feels like you can't put anything in it without it overwhelming the page. And I very rarely breed my dragons. I know I'm gonna have to level and exalt them anyway, so my 'recent activity' is usually very outdated and not at all recent.

Also: I've read all the responses (well skim read), and this thread has 100% support.

Please can we implement this? I know I've seen other threads like this and nothing has been done. For once there is no one complaining about the suggested change, shouldn't it be clear that this is something to change.
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
Sounds like everyone is behind the idea of a larger clan info box, and I am too; Support! The box being too small for a moderately-sized image (without scrolling down) is a shame, with nothing to say of reading various profile text.

The background customization idea is great as well! I have a number of coli venue ones I'd happily pay for.
Sounds like everyone is behind the idea of a larger clan info box, and I am too; Support! The box being too small for a moderately-sized image (without scrolling down) is a shame, with nothing to say of reading various profile text.

The background customization idea is great as well! I have a number of coli venue ones I'd happily pay for.
Oh my god the lore things you could do if you had the art skills. Total support from me
Oh my god the lore things you could do if you had the art skills. Total support from me
tumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p0tg4rcq7d1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o5_100.pngtumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o2_100.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15