Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Better Clan Profile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Yes, support!! I'd love a bigger clan info box, and the backgrounds are a fun idea. :)
Yes, support!! I'd love a bigger clan info box, and the backgrounds are a fun idea. :)
sW60m2f.png
Yes! I support this.

I get so tired of looking at the same backgrounds. It would add quite a bit of personality.
Yes! I support this.

I get so tired of looking at the same backgrounds. It would add quite a bit of personality.
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
please please please

i made a suggestion post like this before but you put it in better view with examples
im crossing my fingers we get something like this in the future
please please please

i made a suggestion post like this before but you put it in better view with examples
im crossing my fingers we get something like this in the future
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngiceshieldl.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.png
tumblr_by_blobicons-d99cp4f.gif - tumblr_ii_by_blobicons-d99cqro.gif - deviantart_by_blobicons-d99cjjz.gif - twitter_by_blobicons-d99e75h.gif

dave - gay/trans - he/him
very tired and sleep deprived
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngicef1.png
Just saw this floating around on my dash, and I love this idea!!
Just saw this floating around on my dash, and I love this idea!!
altaria.png tumblr_inline_ofhxxcnwfA1ti8z90_500.gif f4JUU0V.png
i love this idea! maybe users could submit ideas for the customizable backgrounds, even!
i love this idea! maybe users could submit ideas for the customizable backgrounds, even!
hu72dVR.png
Please the current clan profile box is so t i n y :c Imagine how creative people could get with some more space to work with!! 100% support these ideas
Please the current clan profile box is so t i n y :c Imagine how creative people could get with some more space to work with!! 100% support these ideas
tumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco2_75sq.png u82kOBZ.png
eswSnrS.png
fVc0Lih.png
nWiQNX9.png
This is a great idea! I too think if we entirely did away with the recent activity thing, no one would really care. Or at least moved it. Whereas a bigger bio box would be great!
This is a great idea! I too think if we entirely did away with the recent activity thing, no one would really care. Or at least moved it. Whereas a bigger bio box would be great!
I for one support! :3 This would be an amazing addition!
I for one support! :3 This would be an amazing addition!
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
A bigger clan info box and customizable backgrounds would be awesome! I 100% support this!
I also feel like it would be neat to have flight specific ones based on the different areas clans settle in. So like the bigger your clan is, you can change the background to match the area they're in.
Ex: you obtain enough space to move from the wandering contagion, to the abiding boneyard and by doing this you' get the abiding boneyard background. Then when you move flights to say lightning for example, you'd lose access to the plague backgrounds but gain the lightning ones to match the areas your clan has been.
A bigger clan info box and customizable backgrounds would be awesome! I 100% support this!
I also feel like it would be neat to have flight specific ones based on the different areas clans settle in. So like the bigger your clan is, you can change the background to match the area they're in.
Ex: you obtain enough space to move from the wandering contagion, to the abiding boneyard and by doing this you' get the abiding boneyard background. Then when you move flights to say lightning for example, you'd lose access to the plague backgrounds but gain the lightning ones to match the areas your clan has been.
WcUWOG9.png
please like so much.

I would love to put more into my profile but if i do a scrollbar shows up and im so mad at that.
please like so much.

I would love to put more into my profile but if i do a scrollbar shows up and im so mad at that.
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15