Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Wing Scars or Torn membrane
1 2
I was just fiddling around with my apperal and thought it would be pretty cool if we had wing scars (to go along with the other scars). It could be just a scratch on the wing, or maybe, if it's do-able, to have a bit of a torn membrane? It wouldn't change any of the genes or lineart, it would just make a little ripped part of the wing transparent to make it look like it's ripped through. I thought it would make for some interesting looking dragons and some good lore opportunities, so just throwing the idea out there. What do you guys think? EDIT: I attempted to draw some really quick wing scars. (Not very good but it gets the idea across) [img]http://i.imgur.com/irq4aDE.jpg[/img]
I was just fiddling around with my apperal and thought it would be pretty cool if we had wing scars (to go along with the other scars). It could be just a scratch on the wing, or maybe, if it's do-able, to have a bit of a torn membrane? It wouldn't change any of the genes or lineart, it would just make a little ripped part of the wing transparent to make it look like it's ripped through. I thought it would make for some interesting looking dragons and some good lore opportunities, so just throwing the idea out there. What do you guys think?

EDIT: I attempted to draw some really quick wing scars. (Not very good but it gets the idea across)
irq4aDE.jpg
Yes please. I have so many dragons that would look incredible with some wing scars, and while we're at it, how about tail scars too?
Yes please. I have so many dragons that would look incredible with some wing scars, and while we're at it, how about tail scars too?
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Yessss. This would be awesome. I've got several dragons that'd use apparel like this.
Yessss. This would be awesome. I've got several dragons that'd use apparel like this.
Support! I would love wing scars on some of my dragons. They could really use more scars.
Support! I would love wing scars on some of my dragons. They could really use more scars.
PQznZys.png
Please! I've been thinking about this recently too, and I'd love to see so many more scar apparel! The ones we have are nice but I have 75 dragons, most of which I want to give scars, and repeating the same three places over and over again is a bit boring, honestly. A few of my ideas include:

- Wing Scars (both membrane and on the 'arms' of wings)
- Head Scars (eye is nice but there's more space on the head than that; across their mouths, maybe)
- Neck Scars (many breeds have long necks, plenty of space)
- Chest Scars
- Back Scars
- Arm/Hand Scars (we have shoulder but more variety too)
- Feet/Lower Leg Scars (we have upper leg/hip ones but again, variety)
- Tail Scars

Just generally... scars. Please. I need so many.
Please! I've been thinking about this recently too, and I'd love to see so many more scar apparel! The ones we have are nice but I have 75 dragons, most of which I want to give scars, and repeating the same three places over and over again is a bit boring, honestly. A few of my ideas include:

- Wing Scars (both membrane and on the 'arms' of wings)
- Head Scars (eye is nice but there's more space on the head than that; across their mouths, maybe)
- Neck Scars (many breeds have long necks, plenty of space)
- Chest Scars
- Back Scars
- Arm/Hand Scars (we have shoulder but more variety too)
- Feet/Lower Leg Scars (we have upper leg/hip ones but again, variety)
- Tail Scars

Just generally... scars. Please. I need so many.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
ALL my dragons with "Warrior" described somewhere in their bio need this. Especially since the current scars we do have can so easily be covered by other apparel, so then I just take it off like "Why bother if it's hidden under the other stuff!?"
ALL my dragons with "Warrior" described somewhere in their bio need this. Especially since the current scars we do have can so easily be covered by other apparel, so then I just take it off like "Why bother if it's hidden under the other stuff!?"
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
I'm always for more battle-scar apparel Support!
I'm always for more battle-scar apparel Support!
bZOQYBz.png
More battle scar apparel would be wonderful! It can give dragons more character
More battle scar apparel would be wonderful! It can give dragons more character
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
I'd be down! Scars are cool and having more variety is always a plus. Especially the wing ones! Having a tear would be pretty neat, I've got a handful of dragons who'd sport them well.
I'd be down! Scars are cool and having more variety is always a plus. Especially the wing ones! Having a tear would be pretty neat, I've got a handful of dragons who'd sport them well.
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Yup yup I want more scars! It would be awesome if there were also a "darkened" version like the outage gift that I got years ago... but to avoid confusion I doubt it'd be made. Regardless I want wing scars! Support.
Yup yup I want more scars! It would be awesome if there were also a "darkened" version like the outage gift that I got years ago... but to avoid confusion I doubt it'd be made. Regardless I want wing scars! Support.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
1 2