Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Frilly As ol' heck.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
support
support
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
Pleeeeease I neeeeed this noooooow
Pleeeeease I neeeeed this noooooow
I love the tails, but otherwise it reminds me too much of an imperial.
I think with a few revisions to the head, neck, and horns, this would be excellent. :)
I love the tails, but otherwise it reminds me too much of an imperial.
I think with a few revisions to the head, neck, and horns, this would be excellent. :)
I like them, but all I can think is how awkward most of the apparel would be on them.

The frills of the Fae and Guardians are difficult enough, and the fluff of the Tundra breed, these would be a nightmare for the artists to dress without extreme clipping.
I like them, but all I can think is how awkward most of the apparel would be on them.

The frills of the Fae and Guardians are difficult enough, and the fluff of the Tundra breed, these would be a nightmare for the artists to dress without extreme clipping.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Support! Such a beautiful and unique design, I need a hundred of these! :D
Support! Such a beautiful and unique design, I need a hundred of these! :D
Tn4aWhc.png
Yes. I support these Frilly-ruffle dragons. :3

Though they could be edited just a bit to make them match the site's style a bit more. The heads appear slightly too large on the males, too, which could cause a little trouble.
Yes. I support these Frilly-ruffle dragons. :3

Though they could be edited just a bit to make them match the site's style a bit more. The heads appear slightly too large on the males, too, which could cause a little trouble.
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
I would *love* to see a frilly dragon! This is really unique and something that FR doesn't have yet! I support it :)
I would *love* to see a frilly dragon! This is really unique and something that FR doesn't have yet! I support it :)
cPW6H3E.png
Want them!
Support!
Want them!
Support!
egg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8