Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Frilly As ol' heck.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ooh...pretty. Much support! ^_^b
Ooh...pretty. Much support! ^_^b
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
I like the sassiness of the last dragon!!! I could totally see some of those guys in my lair!
I like the sassiness of the last dragon!!! I could totally see some of those guys in my lair!
I definitely would love to have that Female dragon in my lair. So you sir or madam have my support for this.
I definitely would love to have that Female dragon in my lair. So you sir or madam have my support for this.
4JXu7sq.png
Oh gosh, thankyou guys uvu;; I didn't know people still gazed upon this thread oAo/

I'm happy you all like them so much; with Coatl's released, I still hope for frilly wing-tail dragons will be a gift from the admins some point in the future c:
Oh gosh, thankyou guys uvu;; I didn't know people still gazed upon this thread oAo/

I'm happy you all like them so much; with Coatl's released, I still hope for frilly wing-tail dragons will be a gift from the admins some point in the future c:
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
RUFFLLLEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
RUFFLLLEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I love the short legs omg. The proportions are great. I don't know how well they'd fit in with the site's style is the only thing.
I love the short legs omg. The proportions are great. I don't know how well they'd fit in with the site's style is the only thing.
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
*tries to inconspicuously drag beautiful dragon back to lair* gimme gimme gimme
*tries to inconspicuously drag beautiful dragon back to lair* gimme gimme gimme
13390.png
through plumes of smoke
& flicks of light -
a sort of melancholic beauty
in the way city lights mimic
stars
seas of stratus i drown in
I know a certain dragon of mine who'd be a dead-ringer to become one of these. The only other thing I'd say is that I'd like to see what they look like as hatchlings, and with different colours and genes, just to get a general idea of them. A name for their kind would also be nice.

But I totally support them.
I know a certain dragon of mine who'd be a dead-ringer to become one of these. The only other thing I'd say is that I'd like to see what they look like as hatchlings, and with different colours and genes, just to get a general idea of them. A name for their kind would also be nice.

But I totally support them.
Ru6naU3.png
These are...pretty...I want please
These are...pretty...I want please
I love them. I think the name Frillfang would suit them!
@Imp
I love them. I think the name Frillfang would suit them!
@Imp
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8