Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Frilly As ol' heck.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
+1 Support

I would love to have a super frilly dragon like this.
+1 Support

I would love to have a super frilly dragon like this.
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
Support!
I would adore having some of these babies in my lair!
Support!
I would adore having some of these babies in my lair!
UUJDQlO.gif
ping for my attention

I am 2 hours ahead of server
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
i want oneee. i want one now. please to be in package outside my house now? yes?
i want oneee. i want one now. please to be in package outside my house now? yes?
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
MOAR FRILLZ ++++++++++++1
MOAR FRILLZ ++++++++++++1
j3zsWMV.png
@Nehara That image on Tumblr was of a Gold dragon from Dungeons and Dragons. XD I love them, and I love these frilly, ruffly ones, too!
@Nehara That image on Tumblr was of a Gold dragon from Dungeons and Dragons. XD I love them, and I love these frilly, ruffly ones, too!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@kitanya Ah! Yes! I always forget that that's what they canonically look like, my DM likes to run them as being a bit more armored-looking and bulky, kind of like the ultimate Paladin- not as graceful as they are by default. Thank you for reminding me!

@imp Why, hello, fellow D&D friend! :D That is awesome!
@kitanya Ah! Yes! I always forget that that's what they canonically look like, my DM likes to run them as being a bit more armored-looking and bulky, kind of like the ultimate Paladin- not as graceful as they are by default. Thank you for reminding me!

@imp Why, hello, fellow D&D friend! :D That is awesome!
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
Support! We've had two species now that come from asian mythology (pearlcatcher and imperial), so going back to the plain scales + claws is a neat idea. My only concern is that, as they are now, they might be a bit too close to Guardians in terms of look? Just going by the gold dragon comparison.

@legallytwisted: I only read forum posts that are absolutely festooned with Dragon Age references. ;D
Support! We've had two species now that come from asian mythology (pearlcatcher and imperial), so going back to the plain scales + claws is a neat idea. My only concern is that, as they are now, they might be a bit too close to Guardians in terms of look? Just going by the gold dragon comparison.

@legallytwisted: I only read forum posts that are absolutely festooned with Dragon Age references. ;D
Beautiful designs.
Beautiful designs.
~
@Licorne

I have to agree. My first thought when viewing the picture was that they looked like guardians with bigger spiny frills.

I like the idea, but I think I'd want to see something a bit different that didn't remind me of a dragon we already have.
@Licorne

I have to agree. My first thought when viewing the picture was that they looked like guardians with bigger spiny frills.

I like the idea, but I think I'd want to see something a bit different that didn't remind me of a dragon we already have.
Love the design! Supporting! C:
Love the design! Supporting! C:
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8