Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eliminates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I definitely support all venue dropping, since it's rather...strange that it doesn't drop in the Mire. However, I don't support a drop rate change until after the rewrite tells us what we truly need in our dragons.

I also want to know what people are playing to max out their lucky streak in an hour, because I certainly have no clue.
I definitely support all venue dropping, since it's rather...strange that it doesn't drop in the Mire. However, I don't support a drop rate change until after the rewrite tells us what we truly need in our dragons.

I also want to know what people are playing to max out their lucky streak in an hour, because I certainly have no clue.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@SilentSnowdrop

For me it takes about an hour and a half. 2 hours with breaks.

I play Shock Switch and if you play for 10 minutes you get about 10,000 treasure each time, so After about 75 Minutes, you should have maxed out your lucky streak (I say about because I usually play until I fill up the 'lightning bar' twice and use it to remove boxes, which takes about 11 minutes and gets me about 11,000 treasure). Playing at 10 minute intervals also gives you time to take a break between plays.

Some people have said that Artifracture has a better rate, I think if you get to about level 6-8 but I can't remember. Artifracture lags badly for me at times, so while I would love to play it, it is too frustrating for me to play it for a longer period of time and harder for me to get to the higher levels.
@SilentSnowdrop

For me it takes about an hour and a half. 2 hours with breaks.

I play Shock Switch and if you play for 10 minutes you get about 10,000 treasure each time, so After about 75 Minutes, you should have maxed out your lucky streak (I say about because I usually play until I fill up the 'lightning bar' twice and use it to remove boxes, which takes about 11 minutes and gets me about 11,000 treasure). Playing at 10 minute intervals also gives you time to take a break between plays.

Some people have said that Artifracture has a better rate, I think if you get to about level 6-8 but I can't remember. Artifracture lags badly for me at times, so while I would love to play it, it is too frustrating for me to play it for a longer period of time and harder for me to get to the higher levels.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar

For Fairgrounds game, without the lag lol, I do believe that Artifracture is the fastest way to max out the Fairgrounds. It's my go-to because the output is much better than any of the other games, personally. I supplement Runestones when bored, only going up to about lv8 before refreshing -- and anything about lv6 in Artifracture is usually kind of a waste of time. Not including my constant breaks I would say I can speed through to about 40kt in approx ~50 minutes?

Anyway: Support for Eliminate Stones dropping in every Venue. Hesitant support for the slight increase in drop rate depending on the changes in the upcoming Coli-rewrite. Support for Eliminates being in Pinkerton's pool, but at a very, very low rate. No support for Marketplace, though.
@Jemadar

For Fairgrounds game, without the lag lol, I do believe that Artifracture is the fastest way to max out the Fairgrounds. It's my go-to because the output is much better than any of the other games, personally. I supplement Runestones when bored, only going up to about lv8 before refreshing -- and anything about lv6 in Artifracture is usually kind of a waste of time. Not including my constant breaks I would say I can speed through to about 40kt in approx ~50 minutes?

Anyway: Support for Eliminate Stones dropping in every Venue. Hesitant support for the slight increase in drop rate depending on the changes in the upcoming Coli-rewrite. Support for Eliminates being in Pinkerton's pool, but at a very, very low rate. No support for Marketplace, though.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@McAlli

Yeah, I have gotten slightly good results with Artifracture, but the lag kills me (sometimes literally in game) so I don't tend to play it as much. Since I need money, maybe I should start...
@McAlli

Yeah, I have gotten slightly good results with Artifracture, but the lag kills me (sometimes literally in game) so I don't tend to play it as much. Since I need money, maybe I should start...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Idk how people hit max on lucky streak in an hour like they're saying in this forum. I'm still new so maybe I'm missing something but it takes hours for me in the fairgrounds and I don't even max out daily when doing that. To the point where I've slightly given up on fairgrounds.

I do think there should be SOME increase in rarity. Eliminate is powerful, but it isn't extremely OP. You can still struggle a bit unless you're in a lower level area. Especially if you run into a boss and don't have eliminate ready or have some decent damage on your dragons.

Let's put it like this, I have been farming Ghostlight Ruins where Eliminate supposedly drops, killed 2,000 enemies there alone and have not had a single drop. I know and understand it has a rare star but I have dozens of rare bugs from farming there 2,000 times. Soooo...dozens of other items of the same rarity but not a single eliminate? 300k for each is a lot, especially if you're trying to get 3 dragons to have it.

But please for everyone saying they can do max streak in an hour, tell me how because if that's the case then sure 300k is worth it. But everyone I have met so far do not max out in an hour.
Idk how people hit max on lucky streak in an hour like they're saying in this forum. I'm still new so maybe I'm missing something but it takes hours for me in the fairgrounds and I don't even max out daily when doing that. To the point where I've slightly given up on fairgrounds.

I do think there should be SOME increase in rarity. Eliminate is powerful, but it isn't extremely OP. You can still struggle a bit unless you're in a lower level area. Especially if you run into a boss and don't have eliminate ready or have some decent damage on your dragons.

Let's put it like this, I have been farming Ghostlight Ruins where Eliminate supposedly drops, killed 2,000 enemies there alone and have not had a single drop. I know and understand it has a rare star but I have dozens of rare bugs from farming there 2,000 times. Soooo...dozens of other items of the same rarity but not a single eliminate? 300k for each is a lot, especially if you're trying to get 3 dragons to have it.

But please for everyone saying they can do max streak in an hour, tell me how because if that's the case then sure 300k is worth it. But everyone I have met so far do not max out in an hour.
kohakubanner3_by_vero_al_cuore-dbdzw9m.png
Tentative support for this.

Eliminates are a luxury, I leveled up my team without one. It just makes grinding faster, and honestly does not affect a lot of the things you spoke of. Although I do have to agree their price has gotten a little crazy

Now they've almost hit 400k, which is insane, especially for somone trying to build a team. Even with only one eliminate, a full 3 dragon team could cost 791kt (9 11kt berserkers, 6 19kt ambushes, 3 60kt rallies, and 1 398kt eliminate)

In a nutshell, eliminates do not need to drop more often, but maybe adding them to all venues would help. An eliminate is pretty powerful, and shouldn't be valued at under around 200kt.
Tentative support for this.

Eliminates are a luxury, I leveled up my team without one. It just makes grinding faster, and honestly does not affect a lot of the things you spoke of. Although I do have to agree their price has gotten a little crazy

Now they've almost hit 400k, which is insane, especially for somone trying to build a team. Even with only one eliminate, a full 3 dragon team could cost 791kt (9 11kt berserkers, 6 19kt ambushes, 3 60kt rallies, and 1 398kt eliminate)

In a nutshell, eliminates do not need to drop more often, but maybe adding them to all venues would help. An eliminate is pretty powerful, and shouldn't be valued at under around 200kt.
BhWDcLm.png
[quote name="Zannanana" date=2017-05-29 11:09:46] But please for everyone saying they can do max streak in an hour, tell me how because if that's the case then sure 300k is worth it. But everyone I have met so far do not max out in an hour. [/quote]Shock Switch. Any Difficulty. Aim for as much score as quickly as possible (Spam the spacebar to get more blocks for better combos). Aim at the 3 minute mark (you can try a later point of time if it seems too few, but more than 5 minutes is too much). Quit early to get around the Diminishing Return due to time, cash in, rinse repeat. Although Artifracture also snowballs nicely at the later levels with treasure rewards.
Zannanana wrote on 2017-05-29:
Shock Switch. Any Difficulty. Aim for as much score as quickly as possible (Spam the spacebar to get more blocks for better combos). Aim at the 3 minute mark (you can try a later point of time if it seems too few, but more than 5 minutes is too much). Quit early to get around the Diminishing Return due to time, cash in, rinse repeat.

Although Artifracture also snowballs nicely at the later levels with treasure rewards.
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
I don't read all the thread but it seems like many people forget newbies/everyonr can rent full stoned high lv dragon within their flight. If they ask the right time and right place, they even can borrow one for free

Yo any droplet need a mire flyer?
I don't read all the thread but it seems like many people forget newbies/everyonr can rent full stoned high lv dragon within their flight. If they ask the right time and right place, they even can borrow one for free

Yo any droplet need a mire flyer?
GkKw54H.png
@Zannanana

Ettanin is right about shock switch. That's a great method to use but I play artifracture because I'm even better at it than shock switch. Both games give the most treasure/time invested though.

For artifracture, just keep going. Don't even bother with what type of stones you're looking for. Just keep making combos as fast as you can and I guarantee you'll get the stones you need in record time. Rarely, you might have to check and aim for certain types of stones but that doesn't usually happen until you reach level 16 or 17. 15-20 mins on artifracture and I can typically get around 35kt if I'm lucky. Speed is the key for making treasure on that game.
@Zannanana

Ettanin is right about shock switch. That's a great method to use but I play artifracture because I'm even better at it than shock switch. Both games give the most treasure/time invested though.

For artifracture, just keep going. Don't even bother with what type of stones you're looking for. Just keep making combos as fast as you can and I guarantee you'll get the stones you need in record time. Rarely, you might have to check and aim for certain types of stones but that doesn't usually happen until you reach level 16 or 17. 15-20 mins on artifracture and I can typically get around 35kt if I'm lucky. Speed is the key for making treasure on that game.
XriSV9h.gif
@Ettanin @CrazyRedFire I'll have to try these out, I have been playing Shock but the lag on even low effects is so terrible that I sit there and wait 20 seconds for the lightening animation so that I can continue. Artifracture doesn't seem to lag like that so I'll try to get used to that game and see how it fairs. Maybe it's just because I'm new then, because I push through the games like crazy and still have quite a bit of treasure in max streak left after 2 hours or so. But again, maybe it's just the lag that is making me waste 3 hours and not even hitting the Max streak.
@Ettanin @CrazyRedFire I'll have to try these out, I have been playing Shock but the lag on even low effects is so terrible that I sit there and wait 20 seconds for the lightening animation so that I can continue. Artifracture doesn't seem to lag like that so I'll try to get used to that game and see how it fairs. Maybe it's just because I'm new then, because I push through the games like crazy and still have quite a bit of treasure in max streak left after 2 hours or so. But again, maybe it's just the lag that is making me waste 3 hours and not even hitting the Max streak.
kohakubanner3_by_vero_al_cuore-dbdzw9m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10