Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change a Nest's Element
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Support for an expendable item to change one nest for one breeding. I don't think it needs to be particularly expensive either, even just 10kt would be twice what I've ever see a nest rental service charge, and for breeding projects that cost really adds up. It's a treasure sink that I would use very, very often.

Also, I don't think this mechanic needs to have a lore explanation at all honestly. There are some mechanics such as the Auction House which don't really make sense if you try to apply lore to them, and nesting in another flight doesn't seem too far off from gathering in another flight IMO.
Support for an expendable item to change one nest for one breeding. I don't think it needs to be particularly expensive either, even just 10kt would be twice what I've ever see a nest rental service charge, and for breeding projects that cost really adds up. It's a treasure sink that I would use very, very often.

Also, I don't think this mechanic needs to have a lore explanation at all honestly. There are some mechanics such as the Auction House which don't really make sense if you try to apply lore to them, and nesting in another flight doesn't seem too far off from gathering in another flight IMO.
!! signature under construction !!
[quote name="lonelyspaceegg" date="2022-12-17 23:05:14" ] Support for an expendable item to change one nest for one breeding. I don't think it needs to be particularly expensive either, even just 10kt would be twice what I've ever see a nest rental service charge, and for breeding projects that cost really adds up. It's a treasure sink that I would use very, very often. Also, I don't think this mechanic needs to have a lore explanation at all honestly. There are some mechanics such as the Auction House which don't really make sense if you try to apply lore to them, and nesting in another flight doesn't seem too far off from gathering in another flight IMO. [/quote] what the problem with lore? why lair could not being placed in areas between elemental lands? there are no any walls in the end! Thus this definetly could and should be added.
lonelyspaceegg wrote on 2022-12-17 23:05:14:

what the problem with lore? why lair could not being placed in areas between elemental lands? there are no any walls in the end!

Thus this definetly could and should be added.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
There isn't any problem with lore, I think the point was more "If a gameplay suggestion is useful or important enough it shouldn't require a lore excuse to be implemented", like how the marketplace and auction house are simply so important to the gameplay that they kind of transcend lore.

I think they were more saying "protecting people from losing their dragons renting nests is more important than finding a lore reason for this to make sense" which is absolutely fair
There isn't any problem with lore, I think the point was more "If a gameplay suggestion is useful or important enough it shouldn't require a lore excuse to be implemented", like how the marketplace and auction house are simply so important to the gameplay that they kind of transcend lore.

I think they were more saying "protecting people from losing their dragons renting nests is more important than finding a lore reason for this to make sense" which is absolutely fair
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2022-12-18 01:22:41" ] There isn't any problem with lore, I think the point was more "If a gameplay suggestion is useful or important enough it shouldn't require a lore excuse to be implemented", like how the marketplace and auction house are simply so important to the gameplay that they kind of transcend lore. I think they were more saying "protecting people from losing their dragons renting nests is more important than finding a lore reason for this to make sense" which is absolutely fair [/quote] Exactly this! I definitely think it can work with lore, I just don't think lore should be put above mechanics if they'd be as useful to gameplay as I think this suggestion would be.
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2022-12-18 01:22:41:

Exactly this! I definitely think it can work with lore, I just don't think lore should be put above mechanics if they'd be as useful to gameplay as I think this suggestion would be.
!! signature under construction !!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28