Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli: Hard Mode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi hello, me again back with another suggestion!

Coliseum: Hard Mode

Basically, I get really tired of the only 'competitive' venues being the 22-25 level range. There's only so much kelp beds I can take!

Suggestion: Have a toggleable setting to raise all venue difficulties to level 25. You would not be able to lower any venue's level below its default, only raise it!

This would give trainers more variety in venues to train in, while not taking away anything from any other players. It would also not cause any unfair advantage- after all, you're increasing the difficulty, not decreasing it!

This would also be nice because then you could actually spend some quality time in each of the venues. Let's face it, how often do you really hang out in any venue that doesn't give you exp? Even when leveling a party from scratch, you're only in the Training Fields (for example) for like 10 minutes at a time.

Another cool thing that would probably come of this would be the rise of more specialized builds per venue, based on the level 25 difficulty. Right now we have builds for the woods through the kelp beds (Boreal Brawler, Meditate Monk, Ruins Flyer, etc etc). Wouldn't it be cool to be able to make builds for the rest of the venues at a level 25 difficulty?

Edit for clarity: Loot tables and drop rates would not change. This means that if you went into the Training Grounds at a level 25 level, you'd see a much "lower" drop rate than if you went into the Golem Workshop, which is designed as a level 25 venue. (Right now, the lower levels seem to have overall lower drop rates since you can finish battles in them faster.) That would ensure that this change would in no way affect the item market/economy in a negative manner!
Hi hello, me again back with another suggestion!

Coliseum: Hard Mode

Basically, I get really tired of the only 'competitive' venues being the 22-25 level range. There's only so much kelp beds I can take!

Suggestion: Have a toggleable setting to raise all venue difficulties to level 25. You would not be able to lower any venue's level below its default, only raise it!

This would give trainers more variety in venues to train in, while not taking away anything from any other players. It would also not cause any unfair advantage- after all, you're increasing the difficulty, not decreasing it!

This would also be nice because then you could actually spend some quality time in each of the venues. Let's face it, how often do you really hang out in any venue that doesn't give you exp? Even when leveling a party from scratch, you're only in the Training Fields (for example) for like 10 minutes at a time.

Another cool thing that would probably come of this would be the rise of more specialized builds per venue, based on the level 25 difficulty. Right now we have builds for the woods through the kelp beds (Boreal Brawler, Meditate Monk, Ruins Flyer, etc etc). Wouldn't it be cool to be able to make builds for the rest of the venues at a level 25 difficulty?

Edit for clarity: Loot tables and drop rates would not change. This means that if you went into the Training Grounds at a level 25 level, you'd see a much "lower" drop rate than if you went into the Golem Workshop, which is designed as a level 25 venue. (Right now, the lower levels seem to have overall lower drop rates since you can finish battles in them faster.) That would ensure that this change would in no way affect the item market/economy in a negative manner!
moj0Ael.png
You know what? I'd be game for this.
You know what? I'd be game for this.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
Sounds good to me. I feel like this would be really useful for festivals as well-- or multitasking, if you want to train fodder in a specific place while hunting for a specific item :D
Sounds good to me. I feel like this would be really useful for festivals as well-- or multitasking, if you want to train fodder in a specific place while hunting for a specific item :D
I mean I don't see why not
I'd vote for this to be a thing, seeing as it would be voluntary
I mean I don't see why not
I'd vote for this to be a thing, seeing as it would be voluntary
Support, I don't see any reason not to.
Support, I don't see any reason not to.
I quite like the idea of this. It'd be nice to train up fodder while farming for the items I want at lower levels.

How would the difficulty be set from there? Would training fields still be easier than golem workshop? Kelp beds is considerably easier than the workshop, with that in mind. And would those two venues get a difficulty shift, too?
I quite like the idea of this. It'd be nice to train up fodder while farming for the items I want at lower levels.

How would the difficulty be set from there? Would training fields still be easier than golem workshop? Kelp beds is considerably easier than the workshop, with that in mind. And would those two venues get a difficulty shift, too?
Sure, why not. I do get tired of having only a handful of venues to train fodder in, especially if I want say eliminate to drop.
Sure, why not. I do get tired of having only a handful of venues to train fodder in, especially if I want say eliminate to drop.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
It's been suggested before and seemed to be fairly popular.

I'd prefer the option to have the venue scale to the party level, so if I took a level 13 team into the training grounds or the mire, the monsters would be scaled appropriately. If this option was taken, there could be level specific drops and drops should certainly be scaled to the party level.

Regardless of if the venue scales to the party level or just to level 25, there should be larger mobs for the higher levels (so in the hard mode, the training grounds would loose the one monster mobs and get more mobs of three and four monsters)
It's been suggested before and seemed to be fairly popular.

I'd prefer the option to have the venue scale to the party level, so if I took a level 13 team into the training grounds or the mire, the monsters would be scaled appropriately. If this option was taken, there could be level specific drops and drops should certainly be scaled to the party level.

Regardless of if the venue scales to the party level or just to level 25, there should be larger mobs for the higher levels (so in the hard mode, the training grounds would loose the one monster mobs and get more mobs of three and four monsters)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
This could be a lot of fun. <3 Support
This could be a lot of fun. <3 Support
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Thanks for the feedback, guys :) Yeah, I did see that it had been suggested some time before, but the post was from 2014-ish so I figured a new thread was in order.
Thanks for the feedback, guys :) Yeah, I did see that it had been suggested some time before, but the post was from 2014-ish so I figured a new thread was in order.
moj0Ael.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7