Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make scatterscroll more clear
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support. That ??? Probably is about symbolizing that no preview is available. Maybe thay could just apply the dragon image under smaller versions of the ???
Support. That ??? Probably is about symbolizing that no preview is available. Maybe thay could just apply the dragon image under smaller versions of the ???
Support this. I only have scattered 6 times(for one dragon), but every time I do that I had to be super nervous of scattering wrong dragon and check hundreds time to prevent mistake.
Support this. I only have scattered 6 times(for one dragon), but every time I do that I had to be super nervous of scattering wrong dragon and check hundreds time to prevent mistake.
Yeah, I forgot how risky that preview was... :x I definitely agree that the selected dragon should be displayed somewhere, maybe the question marks could be placed in front of or behind them. Or at least show the dragon's ID number!
Yeah, I forgot how risky that preview was... :x I definitely agree that the selected dragon should be displayed somewhere, maybe the question marks could be placed in front of or behind them. Or at least show the dragon's ID number!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I had no idea this is what that screen looked like. :O Support! It definitely needs to be changed.
I had no idea this is what that screen looked like. :O Support! It definitely needs to be changed.
Support, I've panicked multiple times thinking I scattered the wrong dragon (good thing that wasn't the case). A shadow or very washed out version of the dragon under the question marks could fix this.
Support, I've panicked multiple times thinking I scattered the wrong dragon (good thing that wasn't the case). A shadow or very washed out version of the dragon under the question marks could fix this.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
so much support! I've scattered a few times now, and each time I'm super paranoid that I've clicked on the wrong dragon. Even if they added the name to the confirmation box like "You are going to scatter [dragon name], are you ok with this?" it would be a huge help.

There's a lot of things that could be added that would probably help.
so much support! I've scattered a few times now, and each time I'm super paranoid that I've clicked on the wrong dragon. Even if they added the name to the confirmation box like "You are going to scatter [dragon name], are you ok with this?" it would be a huge help.

There's a lot of things that could be added that would probably help.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
I've only scattered a dragon once, so when a preview of the dragon I wanted to scatter didn't show up, I thought it was bugged. Something should definitely be done about this.
I've only scattered a dragon once, so when a preview of the dragon I wanted to scatter didn't show up, I thought it was bugged. Something should definitely be done about this.
I've only scatted one dragon, and I forgot that is what the preview looks like. Since it's a randomized thing, I understand the lack of preview, but at least show which dragon you've clicked. :/ Support.
I've only scatted one dragon, and I forgot that is what the preview looks like. Since it's a randomized thing, I understand the lack of preview, but at least show which dragon you've clicked. :/ Support.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Fully support. I've actually moved all of the dragons I plan to scatter to a different place in my lair so it won't be so bad if I do misclick. One of my friends accidentally scattered her xxy swamp gen one and I'll never forget that.
Fully support. I've actually moved all of the dragons I plan to scatter to a different place in my lair so it won't be so bad if I do misclick. One of my friends accidentally scattered her xxy swamp gen one and I'll never forget that.
I think it's perfectly logical to use an image of the actual dragon selected instead of the question marks. That way, you get even further from potential confusion caused by a silhouette or grayscale image of the Dragon, which could still cause errors if you have a ton of the same breed together like I do. If you've got a page full of Tundras or whatever, having a gray image isn't necessarily going to guarantee you got the right one.
I think it's perfectly logical to use an image of the actual dragon selected instead of the question marks. That way, you get even further from potential confusion caused by a silhouette or grayscale image of the Dragon, which could still cause errors if you have a ton of the same breed together like I do. If you've got a page full of Tundras or whatever, having a gray image isn't necessarily going to guarantee you got the right one.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6