Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin's Brew-More Food
So far we have the Soylent Foods, which are great, but wouldn't it be nice to have more food items that we could make in Baldwin's Brew.
So far we have the Soylent Foods, which are great, but wouldn't it be nice to have more food items that we could make in Baldwin's Brew.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
Support~. I would love some food items that offer more food points than the current ones. Perhaps they also require some of the less commonly used ingredients too?
Support~. I would love some food items that offer more food points than the current ones. Perhaps they also require some of the less commonly used ingredients too?
Support. I would really like more food items in Baldwin's.
Support. I would really like more food items in Baldwin's.
PQznZys.png
I'd love the opportunity to turn ooze or sludge into food as well. Right now, they still feel somewhat useless, especially since most recipes always seem to include at least one food substance thing. My precious resources v.v
I'd love the opportunity to turn ooze or sludge into food as well. Right now, they still feel somewhat useless, especially since most recipes always seem to include at least one food substance thing. My precious resources v.v
Support. Or at least let us brew up soylent in larger quantities?
Support. Or at least let us brew up soylent in larger quantities?
It's a ways off, but I suddenly thought it would be kinda fun to have a Thanksgiving special, like with the Turkey familiar, where you can brew up mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce...trying to think of things that could fit seafood and insect, but you get the idea...
It's a ways off, but I suddenly thought it would be kinda fun to have a Thanksgiving special, like with the Turkey familiar, where you can brew up mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce...trying to think of things that could fit seafood and insect, but you get the idea...
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
from goldsilverbronze muck

support, this would ne cool!
from goldsilverbronze muck

support, this would ne cool!
bmkYwEK.png