Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Lair] 6 slots accross instead of 5
It really really has always irked me that our lair is 5 across instead of 6 so all the pairs could sit next to each other properly. ;-;
It really really has always irked me that our lair is 5 across instead of 6 so all the pairs could sit next to each other properly. ;-;
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
There is not room for an additional column without extending the entire page and a lot of people (me included) don't have dragons aligned by breeding pairs

I think adding an extra row at the bottom would be better. This would cause an even amount of dragons on each page whereas it is an odd amount now.

There is not room for an additional column without extending the entire page and a lot of people (me included) don't have dragons aligned by breeding pairs

I think adding an extra row at the bottom would be better. This would cause an even amount of dragons on each page whereas it is an odd amount now.

Not everyone keeps their dragons in breeding pairs and I personally like the five across as it works well with the site layout. Squeezing in another column would result in streching the page or shrinking the images.

I wouldn't mind if we could choose from a variety of pre-set lair layouts (for example the default 3x5, 4x5, 4x4, 5x4, etc). However if they do allow for players to choose from different layouts, the expansion should still be 5 spaces. For those that chose a layout that does not have five columns, they'd have an uneven row
Not everyone keeps their dragons in breeding pairs and I personally like the five across as it works well with the site layout. Squeezing in another column would result in streching the page or shrinking the images.

I wouldn't mind if we could choose from a variety of pre-set lair layouts (for example the default 3x5, 4x5, 4x4, 5x4, etc). However if they do allow for players to choose from different layouts, the expansion should still be 5 spaces. For those that chose a layout that does not have five columns, they'd have an uneven row
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I agree with DragonSage, being able to choose from a few different layouts would be better for everyone. People could set them up as they like.
I agree with DragonSage, being able to choose from a few different layouts would be better for everyone. People could set them up as they like.
As a person with mated dragons placed next to each other I really wish we could choose the amount of dragons per row. Of course not some ridiculous numbers like 20 or something, more like choosing between 3-5.

It's especially sad when a dragon gets shoved into the next page...
As a person with mated dragons placed next to each other I really wish we could choose the amount of dragons per row. Of course not some ridiculous numbers like 20 or something, more like choosing between 3-5.

It's especially sad when a dragon gets shoved into the next page...
Ping me on Buying / Selling threads, or my own threads ONLY. Please, respect my wish.
I like the options idea more than a permanent change for everyone.
I like the options idea more than a permanent change for everyone.
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
[quote name="chespin" date=2016-06-12 13:50:31] I think adding an extra row at the bottom would be better. This would cause an even amount of dragons on each page whereas it is an odd amount now. [/quote][quote name="DragonSage" date=2016-06-12 13:50:51] I wouldn't mind if we could choose from a variety of pre-set lair layouts (for example the default 3x5, 4x5, 4x4, 5x4, etc). However if they do allow for players to choose from different layouts, the expansion should still be 5 spaces. For those that chose a layout that does not have five columns, they'd have an uneven row [/quote] Both of these are really great ideas! I like chespin's idea of adding another row to each page. It involves minimal changes and would be relatively simple to implement compared to changing between layouts.
chespin wrote on 2016-06-12:
DragonSage wrote on 2016-06-12:

Both of these are really great ideas! I like chespin's idea of adding another row to each page. It involves minimal changes and would be relatively simple to implement compared to changing between layouts.
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png