Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | increase color daily exalt bonus
1 2
Agree for the no-slot restriction, rather than raising the prize money.
Agree for the no-slot restriction, rather than raising the prize money.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
Yes please, I would love either one for each or just no slot restriction but with the new colors, until its way down the road and the new ones have become common enough them being on the board as they currently are will make it hard to find the bonuses.
Yes please, I would love either one for each or just no slot restriction but with the new colors, until its way down the road and the new ones have become common enough them being on the board as they currently are will make it hard to find the bonuses.
Seeking:
Shadow/Heather/Wisteria
Bonus if already an Aberration
PM if interested in selling
I agree with the no slot restriction. It offsets the amount of new colors by taking out that extra step in between.
I agree with the no slot restriction. It offsets the amount of new colors by taking out that extra step in between.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2016-06-12 03:11:42] Personally I'd prefer if they changed it so that getting that color in any slot would work OR they introduce a bonus for primary, secondary and tertiary color [/quote]
DragonSage wrote on 2016-06-12:
Personally I'd prefer if they changed it so that getting that color in any slot would work OR they introduce a bonus for primary, secondary and tertiary color
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
1 2