Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | increase color daily exalt bonus
1 2
Color bonus for exalting should be increase cause now with 177 color , getting the right color on the right place will be awfully difficult.

some maths before: 67 color * 3 possible slot = 1 /201 chance to get the bonus
now : 1/531 chance ( 177 color * 3 slot )
color bonus should be 5000 T now.
Color bonus for exalting should be increase cause now with 177 color , getting the right color on the right place will be awfully difficult.

some maths before: 67 color * 3 possible slot = 1 /201 chance to get the bonus
now : 1/531 chance ( 177 color * 3 slot )
color bonus should be 5000 T now.
2Vg82cJ.pngZQXfWuE.png
Personally I'd prefer if they changed it so that getting that color in any slot would work OR they introduce a bonus for primary, secondary and tertiary color
Personally I'd prefer if they changed it so that getting that color in any slot would work OR they introduce a bonus for primary, secondary and tertiary color
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I like DragonSage's idea a bit more, to be honest. You do bring up a valid point in the first place, and something should be changed about this system.
I like DragonSage's idea a bit more, to be honest. You do bring up a valid point in the first place, and something should be changed about this system.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
I'm agreeing with DragonSage here as well

having a colour in any slot would work better than being specific.
I'm agreeing with DragonSage here as well

having a colour in any slot would work better than being specific.
removing the require slot for color is also a good idea .
even a bit easier than pre-colorwheel extended.

getting one color per slot could be a good idea too cause we will have 3 /531 chance so 1 /177 too and 1 / 5 545 233 chance to get the right tri color combo ^^ no abuse possible.
removing the require slot for color is also a good idea .
even a bit easier than pre-colorwheel extended.

getting one color per slot could be a good idea too cause we will have 3 /531 chance so 1 /177 too and 1 / 5 545 233 chance to get the right tri color combo ^^ no abuse possible.
2Vg82cJ.pngZQXfWuE.png
Yeah, I support either removing the color slot restriction, or having three colors options (one for primary, secondary, and tertiary).
Yeah, I support either removing the color slot restriction, or having three colors options (one for primary, secondary, and tertiary).
[quote name="Aelis" date=2016-06-12 06:43:49] Yeah, I support either removing the color slot restriction, or having three colors options (one for primary, secondary, and tertiary). [/quote] This seems the best option and I think would encourage more exalting.
Aelis wrote on 2016-06-12:

This seems the best option and I think would encourage more exalting.
Support for DragonSage's idea. Having it in any slot would be better than increasing the reward for a specific slot, to be honest.
Support for DragonSage's idea. Having it in any slot would be better than increasing the reward for a specific slot, to be honest.
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
I agree with removing the slot restriction and just have it be the color. It would help encourage exalting. However, how would that work if a dragon were double or triple that day's color? Would the exalter get double/triple the payout? Or would the exalter only be rewarded the standard 2500 despite the dragon being a double/triple?
I agree with removing the slot restriction and just have it be the color. It would help encourage exalting. However, how would that work if a dragon were double or triple that day's color? Would the exalter get double/triple the payout? Or would the exalter only be rewarded the standard 2500 despite the dragon being a double/triple?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
It should only count for one slot if the dragon has colors in multiple slots.
It should only count for one slot if the dragon has colors in multiple slots.
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
1 2