Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add chests to Specialty tab
1 2 3
I love the new Specialty tab. Now I don't have to go hunting through all my trinkets to find breed change scrolls!

But you know what would be even better?

If Chests and Unhatched Eggs were also added to Specialty. That way, the Other tab is a little less cluttered, and it's easier to look through and see what chests, eggs, or bundles you still have to open!
I love the new Specialty tab. Now I don't have to go hunting through all my trinkets to find breed change scrolls!

But you know what would be even better?

If Chests and Unhatched Eggs were also added to Specialty. That way, the Other tab is a little less cluttered, and it's easier to look through and see what chests, eggs, or bundles you still have to open!
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
makes since, support!
makes since, support!
Just playing video games!
Support! I was wondering why they weren't added? It'd make more sense to me, but shrug.
Support! I was wondering why they weren't added? It'd make more sense to me, but shrug.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
That makes sense to me too!

(@yukitsukihana I love your sig!)
That makes sense to me too!

(@yukitsukihana I love your sig!)
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
eggs yes, chests no! mostly because I've seen people on the AH overprice glimmerscale chests and confusing people a lot in the past. unsuspecting users click buy thinking they found a cheap glimmer scroll on the auction house, but end up shelling out big bucks for a chest (arguably their fault, but this change protects people from doing that on accident!)

however, removing the 'sell' button from the specialty tab if this suggestion is implemented might be a good idea - no accidentally hoard selling those unhatched eggs.
eggs yes, chests no! mostly because I've seen people on the AH overprice glimmerscale chests and confusing people a lot in the past. unsuspecting users click buy thinking they found a cheap glimmer scroll on the auction house, but end up shelling out big bucks for a chest (arguably their fault, but this change protects people from doing that on accident!)

however, removing the 'sell' button from the specialty tab if this suggestion is implemented might be a good idea - no accidentally hoard selling those unhatched eggs.
tumblr_pxwmsjjA0s1tgy930o4_75sq.gif
tumblr_pxwmsjjA0s1tgy930o4_75sq.gif
I was wondering why they were left out too! I actually thought for a minute that eggs were part of the speciality tab (which is why I should never read news announcements when half asleep + sleep deprived!)

@redfloon I believe chests as in, the ones you get from familiars, or that is how I read it (or those are the only chests I support going into the new tab, so no scamming can occur with the glimmerscale chests)
I was wondering why they were left out too! I actually thought for a minute that eggs were part of the speciality tab (which is why I should never read news announcements when half asleep + sleep deprived!)

@redfloon I believe chests as in, the ones you get from familiars, or that is how I read it (or those are the only chests I support going into the new tab, so no scamming can occur with the glimmerscale chests)

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
I support--not sure how to elaborate further on that. It's a good idea.
I support--not sure how to elaborate further on that. It's a good idea.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
This is a great idea and it would certainly make chests easier to find!
This is a great idea and it would certainly make chests easier to find!
XriSV9h.gif
Support. I was surprised that Eggs and Chests weren't in there. They're kind of considered to be specialty items even if they're not tagged that way.
Support. I was surprised that Eggs and Chests weren't in there. They're kind of considered to be specialty items even if they're not tagged that way.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Support! And then add a select-all to the other tab - with eggs, chests, scrolls etc all safely in the specialty tab, there's no reason we shouldn't have a select all for the other tab. I hate clicking on 30 little check boxes separately just to hoard sell some junk for maybe 30k.
Support! And then add a select-all to the other tab - with eggs, chests, scrolls etc all safely in the specialty tab, there's no reason we shouldn't have a select all for the other tab. I hate clicking on 30 little check boxes separately just to hoard sell some junk for maybe 30k.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
1 2 3