Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add chests to Specialty tab
1 2 3
Support for this. I hate searching through the Other tab for chests and other valuables.
Support for this. I hate searching through the Other tab for chests and other valuables.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
Support! It makes sense to have all open-able containers (and eggs - since you open them to get a dragon!) in the one place.
Support! It makes sense to have all open-able containers (and eggs - since you open them to get a dragon!) in the one place.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
Support! I think the Specialty tab should be used for items you can "open" and "instant-use"
Support! I think the Specialty tab should be used for items you can "open" and "instant-use"
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Support. I was thinking of making a thread proposing this myself. Right now that tab is basically, chests/eggs and junk that may as well be in materials (I mean chess pieces are materials for a few swipp swapps). I wouldn't be against moving things like broken bottles and unfinished paintings over to materials either.

As for the 'glimmerscale' problem. That's a simple fix. Rename the blasted thing.
Support. I was thinking of making a thread proposing this myself. Right now that tab is basically, chests/eggs and junk that may as well be in materials (I mean chess pieces are materials for a few swipp swapps). I wouldn't be against moving things like broken bottles and unfinished paintings over to materials either.

As for the 'glimmerscale' problem. That's a simple fix. Rename the blasted thing.
iXNOttm.gif
Full support! I think putting chests in the specialty tab would make for a lot less clutter in the "other" tab. Especially for holiday chests! And eggs just make sense as well. I also agree with the idea that all openable containers should be int eh speciality tab, including those found while gathering. It would organize the hoard a lot!
Full support! I think putting chests in the specialty tab would make for a lot less clutter in the "other" tab. Especially for holiday chests! And eggs just make sense as well. I also agree with the idea that all openable containers should be int eh speciality tab, including those found while gathering. It would organize the hoard a lot!
I've been thinking this too. All items that you can interact with should be special!
I've been thinking this too. All items that you can interact with should be special!
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
I fully support this, including ALL chests moving into the specialty tab. As for the glimmerscale thing...like, I hate to sound harsh, but that's not the site's responsibility to prevent. When buying something off the AH the full name and a picture you're about to buy of the item is present. If someone clicks too fast to notice either of those things that's their own fault.
I fully support this, including ALL chests moving into the specialty tab. As for the glimmerscale thing...like, I hate to sound harsh, but that's not the site's responsibility to prevent. When buying something off the AH the full name and a picture you're about to buy of the item is present. If someone clicks too fast to notice either of those things that's their own fault.
1 2 3