Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "In Hoard" Notation for Hover Info
1 2
When mousing over an item and getting the hover info box, it'd be nice to see how many you have in your hoard at any given time. Especially useful for Baldwin or Swipp--it could help streamline figuring out how many more of x item you need to brew or try to grind for. Something like this maybe (Photoshopped obvs) [img]http://i.imgur.com/JQ9Y2uS.png[/img]
When mousing over an item and getting the hover info box, it'd be nice to see how many you have in your hoard at any given time. Especially useful for Baldwin or Swipp--it could help streamline figuring out how many more of x item you need to brew or try to grind for.

Something like this maybe (Photoshopped obvs)

JQ9Y2uS.png
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
Support! I think this would be very helpful.
Support! I think this would be very helpful.
fr_forum_sig_thauk_by_pushdug-dailk3c.png
he/him | dA | FA | +9 hours
I would find this very helpful, particularly for familiars and apparel. I'd also like to ask that it include numbers in the vault.
I would find this very helpful, particularly for familiars and apparel. I'd also like to ask that it include numbers in the vault.
cPW6H3E.png
Support! I've been wishing for something like this for ages.
Support! I've been wishing for something like this for ages.
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Support! This would be super useful!
Support! This would be super useful!
lightfull.png
Support!

Would this also tell you if you have any in your vault though?
Support!

Would this also tell you if you have any in your vault though?
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
Omg, this! For all items (mats/apparels/familiars)!
I want something like this really bad.
Omg, this! For all items (mats/apparels/familiars)!
I want something like this really bad.
I like the idea and support it. I don't know how difficult it might be to implement but it would save a lot of time and very useful on this end so if it's not too bad on the fl staff's side, I'd love to see this!
I like the idea and support it. I don't know how difficult it might be to implement but it would save a lot of time and very useful on this end so if it's not too bad on the fl staff's side, I'd love to see this!
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
Even better, can we have it to where the notation tells us exactly where the item is? Such as, "In hoard", "In Vault", or "Attached to *insert Dragon name here*"

There have been a couple times that I've offered up an item for trade, only for it to not be where I last remembered it and panicking as I scour my account for it.
Even better, can we have it to where the notation tells us exactly where the item is? Such as, "In hoard", "In Vault", or "Attached to *insert Dragon name here*"

There have been a couple times that I've offered up an item for trade, only for it to not be where I last remembered it and panicking as I scour my account for it.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
Support, especially for familiars and apparel.
Support, especially for familiars and apparel.
1 2