Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Alerts Saying Which Forum you're Pinged
1 2
Support~!

This would be amazing. I run a writing shop and knowing which ping to click on is difficult. I don't like opening the pings I get because then I won't have the little nifty highlighted number there to remind me I have another ping to get to.

It is honestly a gamble. If I could see which ping means what, I could easily prioritize and save important pings for when I have more time to give them.
Support~!

This would be amazing. I run a writing shop and knowing which ping to click on is difficult. I don't like opening the pings I get because then I won't have the little nifty highlighted number there to remind me I have another ping to get to.

It is honestly a gamble. If I could see which ping means what, I could easily prioritize and save important pings for when I have more time to give them.
Support! This would actually be a really nice addition! It wouldn't be helpful to me, but it would be helpful to a lot of other people.
Support! This would actually be a really nice addition! It wouldn't be helpful to me, but it would be helpful to a lot of other people.
Support! I run two art shops and participate in dragon share, nature and discussion forums. I don't get a crazy amount of pings or anything, but it'd still be really nice to differentiate them. I'm not really sure how it would work space-wise, but it might be nice if there was a little notification pop-up on the right side of the screen whenever there's a ping, or something along those lines.
Support! I run two art shops and participate in dragon share, nature and discussion forums. I don't get a crazy amount of pings or anything, but it'd still be really nice to differentiate them. I'm not really sure how it would work space-wise, but it might be nice if there was a little notification pop-up on the right side of the screen whenever there's a ping, or something along those lines.
Sign_2.png
support!
support!
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
Yeah, that would be awesome. I often forget what forums I post in right after doing so, and always get confused when I get pinged, so it would really be amazing
Yeah, that would be awesome. I often forget what forums I post in right after doing so, and always get confused when I get pinged, so it would really be amazing
K6TNbNL.pngrTAbL1h.pngLrK9u2q.pngx7lUQVr.gif p0ERh2x.gif
So much support.

I would personally prefer the name of the thread that they pinged you in rather than what catagory it was in though.

This would save so much time when going through all of my alerts. :D
So much support.

I would personally prefer the name of the thread that they pinged you in rather than what catagory it was in though.

This would save so much time when going through all of my alerts. :D
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Support. Subscribing to a tread already tells you what thread is being mentioned when it pings you for activity, so I imagine it would be something like that :)
Support. Subscribing to a tread already tells you what thread is being mentioned when it pings you for activity, so I imagine it would be something like that :)
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
I would really like this, so that I could tell if I was pinged in a forum of a Flight I'm no longer part of (currently there is no way to distinguish whether you were tagged in another Flight's forum or if you were tagged in a post that was removed).
I would really like this, so that I could tell if I was pinged in a forum of a Flight I'm no longer part of (currently there is no way to distinguish whether you were tagged in another Flight's forum or if you were tagged in a post that was removed).
cPW6H3E.png
I really like the idea of pings being treated like subscription notifications, with at least part of the title being seen.

I have the same people pinging me to several different threads all the time. Sometimes when I'm waiting for a specific reply in one thread, I get pinged for a minor thing in a different thread, and what results is usually a click and a disappointed sigh.

Seeing the thread names would allow me to focus on what is important at the time, rather than having to respond to every notification with a click.
I really like the idea of pings being treated like subscription notifications, with at least part of the title being seen.

I have the same people pinging me to several different threads all the time. Sometimes when I'm waiting for a specific reply in one thread, I get pinged for a minor thing in a different thread, and what results is usually a click and a disappointed sigh.

Seeing the thread names would allow me to focus on what is important at the time, rather than having to respond to every notification with a click.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
Kind of "meh" on the idea.
On most computers (sorry mobile FR people), you can simply hover over the "forum post" and see where the URL is leading to.

When you hover over forum post, the bottom left corner will preview the URL, and each thread/forum has a different code.

ibaz = item sales
sug = suggestion
baz = dragon sales
auc = the new auctions threads

and so on.

I think too much customization would take time away from more wanted updates such as a coli rework, AH 2.0, etc.
Kind of "meh" on the idea.
On most computers (sorry mobile FR people), you can simply hover over the "forum post" and see where the URL is leading to.

When you hover over forum post, the bottom left corner will preview the URL, and each thread/forum has a different code.

ibaz = item sales
sug = suggestion
baz = dragon sales
auc = the new auctions threads

and so on.

I think too much customization would take time away from more wanted updates such as a coli rework, AH 2.0, etc.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2