Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Suggestion for Custom Skins System
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I've never made an accent, let alone a reprint of one, but I was actually surprised to learn that there isn't a system in place to specifically get reprints of previously approved accents. The art has already been approved and is already in the system as an item. Even if artists may then have to pay equivalent gems to get reprints as they would have to pay for a new submission, it's frankly bizarre to have to reupload the same art.

Adding an option to request reprints by inputting the previously approved accent's number and having an automated verification system to ensure only the original accent's creator can ask for reprints would just...make everything run much more smoothly and would probably take a substantial burden off of the admins who approve accents. The username of the creator is already in the accent's text upon creation, but surely there's also some user ID record in case the user changes names. Maybe there can be input for username, ID, and accent ID number. If all three check out, then the reprint can happen automatically. If not, then it can go through to an admin for further verification.
I've never made an accent, let alone a reprint of one, but I was actually surprised to learn that there isn't a system in place to specifically get reprints of previously approved accents. The art has already been approved and is already in the system as an item. Even if artists may then have to pay equivalent gems to get reprints as they would have to pay for a new submission, it's frankly bizarre to have to reupload the same art.

Adding an option to request reprints by inputting the previously approved accent's number and having an automated verification system to ensure only the original accent's creator can ask for reprints would just...make everything run much more smoothly and would probably take a substantial burden off of the admins who approve accents. The username of the creator is already in the accent's text upon creation, but surely there's also some user ID record in case the user changes names. Maybe there can be input for username, ID, and accent ID number. If all three check out, then the reprint can happen automatically. If not, then it can go through to an admin for further verification.
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Cheers-!!!!
Cheers-!!!!
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
As soon as I saw the update this morning, I immediately thought of this thread! Congrats to you, Spassow! [emoji=coatl laughing]
As soon as I saw the update this morning, I immediately thought of this thread! Congrats to you, Spassow!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
Congratulations :)
Congratulations :)
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13