Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | den back button?
1 2
Full support. It gets kind of disorienting.
Full support. It gets kind of disorienting.
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
[quote name="Qnyxz" date=2016-04-15 06:52:30] I think that this is a fine idea, but you can use the back button on your browser to do what you want the button to do. Personally I wouldn't mind having two buttons. A << Button that takes you back to page one and a < button that brings you back to the current page. This way it solves both problems. [/quote] support for two buttons
Qnyxz wrote on 2016-04-15:
I think that this is a fine idea, but you can use the back button on your browser to do what you want the button to do.

Personally I wouldn't mind having two buttons.

A << Button that takes you back to page one and a < button that brings you back to the current page. This way it solves both problems.

support for two buttons
JIqfPQz.pngbUUy115.png
I support this. I never use that back button since it doesn't take me back to the page I was on, making it kind of useless otherwise anyways. If I wanted to go to page one I can just click the "dragon lair" link on the page.
I support this. I never use that back button since it doesn't take me back to the page I was on, making it kind of useless otherwise anyways. If I wanted to go to page one I can just click the "dragon lair" link on the page.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Yes, please. This is indeed minor, but very annoying.
Yes, please. This is indeed minor, but very annoying.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

It's sort of a similar issue, so I'll add it here if no one minds

The fact that the Arrange button brings you to the first page as well?
I often see something that needs to be re-arranged on a certain page, click the arrange button and am then taken back to the first page

Just as 'minor' as the actual topic problem, but also so annoying...

Full support!
It's sort of a similar issue, so I'll add it here if no one minds

The fact that the Arrange button brings you to the first page as well?
I often see something that needs to be re-arranged on a certain page, click the arrange button and am then taken back to the first page

Just as 'minor' as the actual topic problem, but also so annoying...

Full support!
Welcome to
fr_banner_by_hayleesade-d9ozw1e.png
1 2