Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | den back button?
1 2
Ok this is like, the most minorest of minor gripes, and I'd put it like, at the lowest of low priorities if people actually liked this, but it always bugs me how when you're on a dragon on, say, your second page and then press the back button.... it brings you to the first page.

Like, it's super minor, but it just irks me how it doesn't bring you back to the page the dragon is on. Once again, this is like a super specific nitpick and probably doesn't bug most people, but I can't help but want to see other people's opinions on it. Or at least, maybe put it in the back of the staff's mind, for when they're done with all the re-write stuff (because that'd be waaaay higher priority xD).
Ok this is like, the most minorest of minor gripes, and I'd put it like, at the lowest of low priorities if people actually liked this, but it always bugs me how when you're on a dragon on, say, your second page and then press the back button.... it brings you to the first page.

Like, it's super minor, but it just irks me how it doesn't bring you back to the page the dragon is on. Once again, this is like a super specific nitpick and probably doesn't bug most people, but I can't help but want to see other people's opinions on it. Or at least, maybe put it in the back of the staff's mind, for when they're done with all the re-write stuff (because that'd be waaaay higher priority xD).
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
I agree, the current back button is very counterintuitive. Fully support this change!
I agree, the current back button is very counterintuitive. Fully support this change!
This is a problem for me, too =~=

I support this fully.
This is a problem for me, too =~=

I support this fully.
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
Eugh I hate this problem, most of the time I'm just looking at that specific page. Don't bring me back to the first one please.

I also suggest doing this with exalting dragons. I have to click back to the appropiate page with all the fodder every, single, time I exalt a dragon.
Eugh I hate this problem, most of the time I'm just looking at that specific page. Don't bring me back to the first one please.

I also suggest doing this with exalting dragons. I have to click back to the appropiate page with all the fodder every, single, time I exalt a dragon.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Support.

Especially with exalting dragons, as mentioned above. Exalt fodder is always at end of my lair, so whenever I exalt it sends me to front and then I have to click back.

Not a huge thing, but would be nice.
Support.

Especially with exalting dragons, as mentioned above. Exalt fodder is always at end of my lair, so whenever I exalt it sends me to front and then I have to click back.

Not a huge thing, but would be nice.
I agree; the back button on a dragon's page should send you to the lair page that contains that dragon.
I agree; the back button on a dragon's page should send you to the lair page that contains that dragon.
36FLPq9.pngawOvDXW.png
This could work, I don't see why it has to bring you to the first page. This should be a very easy fix as well.
This could work, I don't see why it has to bring you to the first page. This should be a very easy fix as well.
Full support here!
Full support here!
"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell

"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero
All my support, the back button right now is never really useful. :(
All my support, the back button right now is never really useful. :(
I think that this is a fine idea, but you can use the back button on your browser to do what you want the button to do.

Personally I wouldn't mind having two buttons.

A << Button that takes you back to page one and a < button that brings you back to the current page. This way it solves both problems.
I think that this is a fine idea, but you can use the back button on your browser to do what you want the button to do.

Personally I wouldn't mind having two buttons.

A << Button that takes you back to page one and a < button that brings you back to the current page. This way it solves both problems.
1 2