Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A more wolf-ish breed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Okay, so I was in the middle of an RP with werewolves and I decided I wanted to make my main into a dragon, I went to the Scry shop to see what I could make, and I ran into the problem that none of the breeds really look wolf-ish. You can say Tundras but they aren't what I was thinking. This isn't the only reason I want a more wolf-ish breed, but we only have 1 furry breed. I know the Imps and Pearls have hair, and Skydancers have really short fur, but it's not the same! I think it would be awesome to have a furry-wolf-like dragon on FR. I'll have to think of some concept art later, but I think it would be really cool!
Okay, so I was in the middle of an RP with werewolves and I decided I wanted to make my main into a dragon, I went to the Scry shop to see what I could make, and I ran into the problem that none of the breeds really look wolf-ish. You can say Tundras but they aren't what I was thinking. This isn't the only reason I want a more wolf-ish breed, but we only have 1 furry breed. I know the Imps and Pearls have hair, and Skydancers have really short fur, but it's not the same! I think it would be awesome to have a furry-wolf-like dragon on FR. I'll have to think of some concept art later, but I think it would be really cool!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti
No support.
Flight Rising is a petsite specifically revolving around dragons, making a breed based on a wolf would be very out of place.
You can always put wolf pelt apparel on a dragon and call that a werewolf, but if you really want a breed based on a wolf then I suggest looking for a different petsite where they have wolf breeds.
@CornixElecti
No support.
Flight Rising is a petsite specifically revolving around dragons, making a breed based on a wolf would be very out of place.
You can always put wolf pelt apparel on a dragon and call that a werewolf, but if you really want a breed based on a wolf then I suggest looking for a different petsite where they have wolf breeds.
mirte_machine__gif__by_plushklavier-d9td84j.gif2131awk.gif
Tundras, love them or hate them, are already really pushing the definition of "dragon" as it is.

We've also got four different wolf familiars; if you count the hainu, that's 6 canids, and I might be forgetting some.

You can also use accents, but we don't need another furry dragon species.
Tundras, love them or hate them, are already really pushing the definition of "dragon" as it is.

We've also got four different wolf familiars; if you count the hainu, that's 6 canids, and I might be forgetting some.

You can also use accents, but we don't need another furry dragon species.
tundras or mirrors, just stick a pelt on it and there you go. Mirrors even behave like wolves
tundras or mirrors, just stick a pelt on it and there you go. Mirrors even behave like wolves
sBdLZtA.png
I'd rather wolf type breeds stay on other pet sites
I'd rather wolf type breeds stay on other pet sites
imperials look pretty canine, if I do say so myself. No support for a dragon based on a wolf, but I'd love more fluffy breeds.
imperials look pretty canine, if I do say so myself. No support for a dragon based on a wolf, but I'd love more fluffy breeds.
img.jpg
I'm not saying I support, but there is literally a suggestion on here asking for Orca dragons, another asking for goat dragons. There are plenty asking for -insert animal here- dragons. Nobody bats an eye for those.

So, why is this specific one being turned down because it asks for more wolf dragons?

@chespin @plushklavier
I'm not saying I support, but there is literally a suggestion on here asking for Orca dragons, another asking for goat dragons. There are plenty asking for -insert animal here- dragons. Nobody bats an eye for those.

So, why is this specific one being turned down because it asks for more wolf dragons?

@chespin @plushklavier
@Haven I'm not sure if I understand what you're asking specifically since I don't represent other people that support or don't support other breeds as I rarely input on them at all. Different people have different opinions, I do not know or have an opinion on orca or goat dragons, but I do know we already have what could be considered wolf dragons whereas goat/orca not so much. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding

@Haven I'm not sure if I understand what you're asking specifically since I don't represent other people that support or don't support other breeds as I rarely input on them at all. Different people have different opinions, I do not know or have an opinion on orca or goat dragons, but I do know we already have what could be considered wolf dragons whereas goat/orca not so much. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding

no thanks.

wolves are already overrated and dragon/wolf hybrids are everywhere. i love furry dragons but i dont want any wolf/canine like ones...other animals deserve love.
no thanks.

wolves are already overrated and dragon/wolf hybrids are everywhere. i love furry dragons but i dont want any wolf/canine like ones...other animals deserve love.
@Haven

I do know that 'wolf dragons' or 'dog dragons' as a trope pop up a lot, so it could be that people want FR to avoid doing the same thing?
@Haven

I do know that 'wolf dragons' or 'dog dragons' as a trope pop up a lot, so it could be that people want FR to avoid doing the same thing?
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
1 2 3 4 5 6 7