Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item Suggestions- NEW things page 12&13!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[img]https://www.magicgardenseeds.com/pics/mgs/CAP24/1000/Caper-bush-(Capparis-spinosa).jpg[/img] Caper Bush!!!! Okay so....I think this could be a very clever thing to do. This should be a drop from a Coliseum enemy. The flower that you see in the picture should not be food, it should be a material or a trinket, something to collect, something similar to those pressed flowers. It could just be labelled as inedible so that's why it's a trinket. However, an edible drop of the enemy could be Capers. Those are flower buds of the same plant, but are used for culinary practices, and are pickled. [img]https://www.thespruceeats.com/thmb/hrdPad88F2p__Z1ydjv1Gv1iUTA=/2500x1406/smart/filters:no_upscale()/capers-2500-56a210335f9b58b7d0c62b9d.jpg[/img]
Caper-bush-(Capparis-spinosa).jpg

Caper Bush!!!! Okay so....I think this could be a very clever thing to do. This should be a drop from a Coliseum enemy. The flower that you see in the picture should not be food, it should be a material or a trinket, something to collect, something similar to those pressed flowers. It could just be labelled as inedible so that's why it's a trinket. However, an edible drop of the enemy could be Capers. Those are flower buds of the same plant, but are used for culinary practices, and are pickled.

capers-2500-56a210335f9b58b7d0c62b9d.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="ToonKuriboh" date="2016-07-11 19:15:57" ] Dragons don't go into the sea and that's where ships are used, unless traveling to the ice territory because that is the only disconnected part on Sornieth, which I don't sea why they would make ships specifically to go to the ice territory. Maybe a smaller one or two but I don't know why they would make models after them if there's one or two. Ships are not used for fishing in rivers. Boats are. There's a huge difference between boats and ships. Why would a dragon live on a ship? Or even a boat? What if there was a storm? Or some dragon disturbed it because they jumped in the water? Guardians are the second biggest dragon on the site, or third depending on how big it is because of ridgebacks, and they are the water dragon. I'm sure that imperials can like it too, especially water imps. And I'm sure there are some huge fish in Sornieth and can disturb a boat by chasing a smaller fish to eat and running into it. I like the idea but I don't think it would really fit in with Flight Rising. [/quote] No ships, huh? ',:) (I'm sorry I just can't drop this joke, I had to do it to em, literally every time I hear of boats and ships on FR I think of this very discussion and I CANNOT resist) [emoji=pirate ship size=1] [item=scene: voyage of the tenacity]
ToonKuriboh wrote on 2016-07-11 19:15:57:
Dragons don't go into the sea and that's where ships are used, unless traveling to the ice territory because that is the only disconnected part on Sornieth, which I don't sea why they would make ships specifically to go to the ice territory. Maybe a smaller one or two but I don't know why they would make models after them if there's one or two.

Ships are not used for fishing in rivers. Boats are. There's a huge difference between boats and ships.

Why would a dragon live on a ship? Or even a boat? What if there was a storm? Or some dragon disturbed it because they jumped in the water? Guardians are the second biggest dragon on the site, or third depending on how big it is because of ridgebacks, and they are the water dragon. I'm sure that imperials can like it too, especially water imps. And I'm sure there are some huge fish in Sornieth and can disturb a boat by chasing a smaller fish to eat and running into it.

I like the idea but I don't think it would really fit in with Flight Rising.

No ships, huh? ',:) (I'm sorry I just can't drop this joke, I had to do it to em, literally every time I hear of boats and ships on FR I think of this very discussion and I CANNOT resist)

Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
WE GOT SPOONS, HEck yeah!!!!
WE GOT SPOONS, HEck yeah!!!!
POPPIES!!!! [img]https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/1200x675/p07sc7wt.jpg[/img]
POPPIES!!!!

p07sc7wt.jpg
[img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1257/2793/products/IMG20180401134443.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/27/99/782799e52123fdcb55efccb63f5466ed.jpg[/img] THESE!!! Thimbles! They're made for protecting your fingers while sewing, my Grandma used to have some, they're really cute
IMG20180401134443.jpg
782799e52123fdcb55efccb63f5466ed.jpg

THESE!!! Thimbles! They're made for protecting your fingers while sewing, my Grandma used to have some, they're really cute
INSANE, we got rope, gunpowder, lantern oil and wooden beams, those items are freaking fantastic
INSANE, we got rope, gunpowder, lantern oil and wooden beams, those items are freaking fantastic
Definitely support for normal pine cones.
I used to love collecting them as a kid, and I'd really like them on Flight Rising.
Definitely support for normal pine cones.
I used to love collecting them as a kid, and I'd really like them on Flight Rising.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
[quote name="Natron" date="2019-11-26 19:50:14" ] [quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-11-13 13:33:32" ] Bread and produce food items please? [/quote] oh I SO agree with this, yes please [/quote] What would they be though? Plants? For bread I mean. Produce is obviously plant
Natron wrote on 2019-11-26 19:50:14:
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-11-13 13:33:32:
Bread and produce food items please?

oh I SO agree with this, yes please

What would they be though? Plants? For bread I mean. Produce is obviously plant
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2021-06-09 18:22:41" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2019-11-26 19:50:14" ] [quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-11-13 13:33:32" ] Bread and produce food items please? [/quote] oh I SO agree with this, yes please [/quote] What would they be though? Plants? For bread I mean. Produce is obviously plant [/quote] Could be different kinds of breads for different categories. Whole-grain for plants, meatloaf for meat, cricket/grasshopper/maybe honey bread for insects, crab bread for seafood. I bake bread a lot and honestly you can throw almost any flavor item in it and it will probably taste good to someone.
Cruelty wrote on 2021-06-09 18:22:41:
Natron wrote on 2019-11-26 19:50:14:
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-11-13 13:33:32:
Bread and produce food items please?

oh I SO agree with this, yes please

What would they be though? Plants? For bread I mean. Produce is obviously plant
Could be different kinds of breads for different categories. Whole-grain for plants, meatloaf for meat, cricket/grasshopper/maybe honey bread for insects, crab bread for seafood.
I bake bread a lot and honestly you can throw almost any flavor item in it and it will probably taste good to someone.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
Aight, you see this? [item=blasting powder] Now imagine a barrel like that but with wine instead. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Aight, you see this?

Blasting Powder

Now imagine a barrel like that but with wine instead.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15