Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | delver dragons
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Yes this is beautiful. We need this. Support
Yes this is beautiful. We need this. Support
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
Support!!! Tidelord, return and bring these beauties with you ;0; !

I adore the updated art for them, though the original concept is really cool, too! While I would love more long-legged dragons, if these were to be implemented correctly (ex, not laying down like female Bogsneaks, I can't dress their legs), I would adore filling half my lair with these guys! Their little peets are so cute <3 I love how non-traditional these dragons are, and these would be an excellent addition to the existing dragons of Sornieth <3
Support!!! Tidelord, return and bring these beauties with you ;0; !

I adore the updated art for them, though the original concept is really cool, too! While I would love more long-legged dragons, if these were to be implemented correctly (ex, not laying down like female Bogsneaks, I can't dress their legs), I would adore filling half my lair with these guys! Their little peets are so cute <3 I love how non-traditional these dragons are, and these would be an excellent addition to the existing dragons of Sornieth <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Support beyond all belief. These guys look like the perfect addition to the site.
I feel like this is really the only dragon the site is missing. They would complete the roster perfectly, in my opinion.
Support beyond all belief. These guys look like the perfect addition to the site.
I feel like this is really the only dragon the site is missing. They would complete the roster perfectly, in my opinion.
Just popping in for more support here because I want this so bad!
Just popping in for more support here because I want this so bad!
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
this is some cuties! I love how they look like giant munchkins. Big support really!

Lore is working it!

I feel like social for them is more on either as a all female/male group kind of deal and are very picky on mates. But when chosen, their mates are very protective and awould hold up raising the kiddos and all that jazz before leaving to be with the male group again

And if outside their usual zone, they do try to keep together with the same sexes but will tolerate the 'forwardness' of the opposite.

Idk. I just feel like these guys are very you vs them kind of dragon folks.
this is some cuties! I love how they look like giant munchkins. Big support really!

Lore is working it!

I feel like social for them is more on either as a all female/male group kind of deal and are very picky on mates. But when chosen, their mates are very protective and awould hold up raising the kiddos and all that jazz before leaving to be with the male group again

And if outside their usual zone, they do try to keep together with the same sexes but will tolerate the 'forwardness' of the opposite.

Idk. I just feel like these guys are very you vs them kind of dragon folks.
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
0.o it'd be cool for a more aquatic dragon on here..it' said kinda like the Kelpari on sylestia..just a dragon fish instead of a horse fish
0.o it'd be cool for a more aquatic dragon on here..it' said kinda like the Kelpari on sylestia..just a dragon fish instead of a horse fish
Support! I need a real water dragon. FR's lacking a lot of water-related things, no actual aquatic apparel, guardians barely count. This is what I NEED
Support! I need a real water dragon. FR's lacking a lot of water-related things, no actual aquatic apparel, guardians barely count. This is what I NEED
Big fan of these, would love to see a whale-like yet still sleek and predatory looking dragon such as this in the game.
Big fan of these, would love to see a whale-like yet still sleek and predatory looking dragon such as this in the game.
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
Support!!!SO MUCH SUPPORT. I NEED ONE
Support!!!SO MUCH SUPPORT. I NEED ONE
oh that's baby? She has my love and support
oh that's baby? She has my love and support
VOIPBvS.png