Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | delver dragons
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
if this gets greenlit, theyre defo going on my fave breeds list ^w^
if this gets greenlit, theyre defo going on my fave breeds list ^w^

tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png
I like the look! And you're right, it fills a niche that is currently empty. The Tidelord needs a dragon breed!
I like the look! And you're right, it fills a niche that is currently empty. The Tidelord needs a dragon breed!
G2Jgk6g.png
MASSIVE Support. This would be AMAZING as a Water Ancient breed. Picture the genes. Lionfish and Clown would be flawless on these bad boys. Tentacle and extra-fin terts, or bioluminescent fixtures like antennae or long catfish barbels (Whiskers). Picture them in Obsidian with multigaze. Picture a Light one with Glowing eyes for seeing better in the murky depths. THE LORE OPPORTUNITIES ARE DELICIOUS. THEY FOUND THE TIDELORD. REJOICE!
MASSIVE Support. This would be AMAZING as a Water Ancient breed. Picture the genes. Lionfish and Clown would be flawless on these bad boys. Tentacle and extra-fin terts, or bioluminescent fixtures like antennae or long catfish barbels (Whiskers). Picture them in Obsidian with multigaze. Picture a Light one with Glowing eyes for seeing better in the murky depths. THE LORE OPPORTUNITIES ARE DELICIOUS. THEY FOUND THE TIDELORD. REJOICE!
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
Massive support! I've never been more excited to get my hands on a breed to start messing with the morphology.
Massive support! I've never been more excited to get my hands on a breed to start messing with the morphology.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34