Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Easier Item Attachment In Messages
[b]Suggestion: [/b]Add a feature that lets us selection multiple items to attach (even if its only in the same category per mass attachment) before clicking a new Attach All button (perhap move the Attach button for amounts in the box that appears, above Remove). It only lets you select up to however much free space is left in the message. [b]Example:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YACp0KV.png[/img] [s]I made this in Paint okay.[/s] [b]Why:[/b] Clicking the grey boxes each item I want to attach an item is monotonous and can be frustrating. Sometimes the messages lag and then I have to refresh the page to attach anything else, which means I have to reattach all previous items. The current system and having to reload sometimes isn't too bad with one or two items, but when attaching a near-full message of raffle prizes or other item-heavy events, both can get tiresome.
Suggestion: Add a feature that lets us selection multiple items to attach (even if its only in the same category per mass attachment) before clicking a new Attach All button (perhap move the Attach button for amounts in the box that appears, above Remove). It only lets you select up to however much free space is left in the message.

Example:
YACp0KV.png
I made this in Paint okay.

Why: Clicking the grey boxes each item I want to attach an item is monotonous and can be frustrating. Sometimes the messages lag and then I have to refresh the page to attach anything else, which means I have to reattach all previous items.

The current system and having to reload sometimes isn't too bad with one or two items, but when attaching a near-full message of raffle prizes or other item-heavy events, both can get tiresome.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
YES WE NEED THIS

Have all my votes
YES WE NEED THIS

Have all my votes
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@argante

I do agree, but I have also discovered a little trick that helps when you accidentally click twice on the box to bring the popup up. (you know where you get the box, but nothing in it to click and can't close it?) If this is what you are talking about, next time you get it, instead of refreshing, try moving your mouse to the upper right corner of the box and clicking. Though there is no indication, there IS an 'X' there that will close the popup. I believe this works on apparel popups to (another thing I sometimes click twice on because I don't realize that my mouse actually clicked where I wanted to)

I do support a more streamlined way to add attachments to mail though.
@argante

I do agree, but I have also discovered a little trick that helps when you accidentally click twice on the box to bring the popup up. (you know where you get the box, but nothing in it to click and can't close it?) If this is what you are talking about, next time you get it, instead of refreshing, try moving your mouse to the upper right corner of the box and clicking. Though there is no indication, there IS an 'X' there that will close the popup. I believe this works on apparel popups to (another thing I sometimes click twice on because I don't realize that my mouse actually clicked where I wanted to)

I do support a more streamlined way to add attachments to mail though.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar

Thank you! I will have to try that next time.
@Jemadar

Thank you! I will have to try that next time.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Argante

I hope it helps, as I said I kept getting the same problem and refreshing because I never saw an X, then one day I accidentally clicked the corner (or I moused over and the corner changed so I clicked on it, can't remember) and the popup disappeared so no more refreshing and having to reattach everything for me :D

Still do wish there was a better way to attach things though.
@Argante

I hope it helps, as I said I kept getting the same problem and refreshing because I never saw an X, then one day I accidentally clicked the corner (or I moused over and the corner changed so I clicked on it, can't remember) and the popup disappeared so no more refreshing and having to reattach everything for me :D

Still do wish there was a better way to attach things though.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support :)
Support :)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Please also add in something about forcing the attachment box to be a standard size. It doesn't seem to matter how much I maximize my window, the box always needs for me to scroll down to reach the "attach" button, then scroll down to find items inside the tabs.

The attach item window just stays tiny no matter what I do.

Other than that, full support. I tend to fill out all 12 spaces, that's a lot of clicking and hoping the dratted thing doesn't stick and force me to refresh the entire message and have to add everything in again.
Please also add in something about forcing the attachment box to be a standard size. It doesn't seem to matter how much I maximize my window, the box always needs for me to scroll down to reach the "attach" button, then scroll down to find items inside the tabs.

The attach item window just stays tiny no matter what I do.

Other than that, full support. I tend to fill out all 12 spaces, that's a lot of clicking and hoping the dratted thing doesn't stick and force me to refresh the entire message and have to add everything in again.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]