Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Purchase 2nd cauldron (at max alchemy)
1 2
Once you've reached level 10 Alchemist, it should be assumed that you're good enough to manage 2 cauldrons. So, maybe you do some quest or something (a large amount of rare ingredients) and maybe pay some gems as well (50?) to unlock a second cauldron. For flavor text or whatever "Lore" crap you could say that the 2nd cauldron is being watched over by Baldwin's nephew that you are teaching Alchemy to (he would be your apprentice).
Once you've reached level 10 Alchemist, it should be assumed that you're good enough to manage 2 cauldrons. So, maybe you do some quest or something (a large amount of rare ingredients) and maybe pay some gems as well (50?) to unlock a second cauldron. For flavor text or whatever "Lore" crap you could say that the 2nd cauldron is being watched over by Baldwin's nephew that you are teaching Alchemy to (he would be your apprentice).
Someone cried to mommy again. R.I.P.
And after thinking about it- the second cauldron would not be able to create things. Baldwin's nephew would only be able to reduce things (since he is only an apprentice after all :P )
So you could melt 2 things at once but you wouldnt be able to make 2 things at once.
And after thinking about it- the second cauldron would not be able to create things. Baldwin's nephew would only be able to reduce things (since he is only an apprentice after all :P )
So you could melt 2 things at once but you wouldnt be able to make 2 things at once.
Someone cried to mommy again. R.I.P.
I support buying additional cauldrons that function the exact same as your initial one in the same manner you buy nests and lair expansions.

I like the restriction you've mentioned of only being able to reduce things for the additional ones, but I wouldn't mind fully functioning ones either. :)
I support buying additional cauldrons that function the exact same as your initial one in the same manner you buy nests and lair expansions.

I like the restriction you've mentioned of only being able to reduce things for the additional ones, but I wouldn't mind fully functioning ones either. :)
[quote name="chespin" date=2015-11-19 11:43:46] I support buying additional cauldrons that function the exact same as your initial one in the same manner you buy nests and lair expansions. I like the restriction you've mentioned of only being able to reduce things for the additional ones, but I wouldn't mind fully functioning ones either. :) [/quote] agreed with chespin I personally feel it'd be better to just have another full functioning cauldron edit;; max of 5, same as nests
chespin wrote on 2015-11-19:

agreed with chespin

I personally feel it'd be better to just have another full functioning cauldron

edit;; max of 5, same as nests
Honestly I feel like there should be no additional cauldrons until they finish capping off the levels. Right now the cap is at 11, so until the cap is removed, then I feel like extra cauldrons shouldn't be implemented and should only be implemented whenever the cap is removed. (Ie, if they stopped capping it off at 15, then introduce extra cauldrons at 15.)

It seems way too unfair to those who already reached the cap by only using one cauldron.

I'd be a bit more okay with it if you could only reduce things.

Otherwise no real support from this end 8V
Honestly I feel like there should be no additional cauldrons until they finish capping off the levels. Right now the cap is at 11, so until the cap is removed, then I feel like extra cauldrons shouldn't be implemented and should only be implemented whenever the cap is removed. (Ie, if they stopped capping it off at 15, then introduce extra cauldrons at 15.)

It seems way too unfair to those who already reached the cap by only using one cauldron.

AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
[quote name="dragnia" date=2015-11-19 20:12:31] Honestly I feel like there should be no additional cauldrons until they finish capping off the levels. Right now the cap is at 11, so until the cap is removed, then I feel like extra cauldrons shouldn't be implemented and should only be implemented whenever the cap is removed. (Ie, if they stopped capping it off at 15, then introduce extra cauldrons at 15.) It seems way too unfair to those who already reached the cap by only using one cauldron. I'd be a bit more okay with it if you could only reduce things. Otherwise no real support from this end 8V [/quote] [font=book antique]i agree with this. there seems no point in expanding a feature that is, for all intents and purposes, still unfinished.
dragnia wrote on 2015-11-19:

i agree with this. there seems no point in expanding a feature that is, for all intents and purposes, still unfinished.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
I'd like to be able to purchase more cauldrons at certain tiers (lvl10, lvl15, etc). 50G seems pretty reasonable, though I'd like it to be purchased through treasure and other Baldwin components just because it's so easy to earn treasure. I do have to worry about devaluation of Baldwinnitems, but the minimum values from components and treasure costs should keep things in a good spot economy-wise
I'd like to be able to purchase more cauldrons at certain tiers (lvl10, lvl15, etc). 50G seems pretty reasonable, though I'd like it to be purchased through treasure and other Baldwin components just because it's so easy to earn treasure. I do have to worry about devaluation of Baldwinnitems, but the minimum values from components and treasure costs should keep things in a good spot economy-wise
sBdLZtA.png
[quote name="HollowedAngel" date=2015-11-19 19:10:00] [quote name="chespin" date=2015-11-19 11:43:46] I support buying additional cauldrons that function the exact same as your initial one in the same manner you buy nests and lair expansions. I like the restriction you've mentioned of only being able to reduce things for the additional ones, but I wouldn't mind fully functioning ones either. :) [/quote] agreed with chespin I personally feel it'd be better to just have another full functioning cauldron edit;; max of 5, same as nests [/quote] FULLY SUPPORT being able to buy more cauldrons just like buying more nests! Level should be the determining factor as to whether or not the user is eligible to buy another cauldron. All additional cauldrons should be fully functioning. I disagree with waiting until the admins are finished capping the levels... Theoretically, we should hope that the levels will be increased continuously as long as the site is up and running.
HollowedAngel wrote on 2015-11-19:
chespin wrote on 2015-11-19:

agreed with chespin

I personally feel it'd be better to just have another full functioning cauldron

edit;; max of 5, same as nests

FULLY SUPPORT being able to buy more cauldrons just like buying more nests! Level should be the determining factor as to whether or not the user is eligible to buy another cauldron. All additional cauldrons should be fully functioning. I disagree with waiting until the admins are finished capping the levels... Theoretically, we should hope that the levels will be increased continuously as long as the site is up and running.
I like this, maybe using the additional ones (like Pipp and Tripp) would have some sort of extra cost attached to them.
I like this, maybe using the additional ones (like Pipp and Tripp) would have some sort of extra cost attached to them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
I'd personally like to buy extra cauldrons, and have them work like lair expansions and be fully functional.
I'd personally like to buy extra cauldrons, and have them work like lair expansions and be fully functional.
I9uZ2ky.png
1 2