Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Black Neck Bow!
1 2 3
I sort of live in the middle of nowhere and the corner of the internet, but Flight Rising does seem rather fond of not doing things/banning things just because they might upset people, but very few people know what's actually wrong with it in the first place. Not a negative or positive statement, just a statement. Just putting it out there.

However, I would also very much like a black neck bow. I've been rather upset by the fact that there is not one. It seems kind of silly.

But! I do have an alternative! So we can't have a black neck bow for whatever reason, but what if we had... wait for it....

Bow ties.

Has anyone ever had a problem with a bow tie? No. Because bow ties are cool. We only have a rather pathetic excuse for a bow tie attached to those two coat things that I forgot the name of because I don't actually like them much. Come on guys! Bow ties! They could be much like the ribbons, but better. Because bow ties. We need them to make our dragons real fancy.

And while we're at it, how about some regular ties? Like, not necessary, kind of irrelevant, but Stormboss probably would appreciate it if his workers had some ties.

(Also, I love the suggestion of adding to the ribbon apparel sets with wing bows and stuff. It might look terrible, and that might be why they never did it, but it could still be great!)
I sort of live in the middle of nowhere and the corner of the internet, but Flight Rising does seem rather fond of not doing things/banning things just because they might upset people, but very few people know what's actually wrong with it in the first place. Not a negative or positive statement, just a statement. Just putting it out there.

However, I would also very much like a black neck bow. I've been rather upset by the fact that there is not one. It seems kind of silly.

But! I do have an alternative! So we can't have a black neck bow for whatever reason, but what if we had... wait for it....

Bow ties.

Has anyone ever had a problem with a bow tie? No. Because bow ties are cool. We only have a rather pathetic excuse for a bow tie attached to those two coat things that I forgot the name of because I don't actually like them much. Come on guys! Bow ties! They could be much like the ribbons, but better. Because bow ties. We need them to make our dragons real fancy.

And while we're at it, how about some regular ties? Like, not necessary, kind of irrelevant, but Stormboss probably would appreciate it if his workers had some ties.

(Also, I love the suggestion of adding to the ribbon apparel sets with wing bows and stuff. It might look terrible, and that might be why they never did it, but it could still be great!)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
I literally just came to look for a thread about bows. I have a dragon that needs buttercup leg bows, and they don't exist.

So yes, expand the bows, some shiny new colours would be nice, and I also support ties and bow ties.
I literally just came to look for a thread about bows. I have a dragon that needs buttercup leg bows, and they don't exist.

So yes, expand the bows, some shiny new colours would be nice, and I also support ties and bow ties.
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
support for a bow expansion featuring black neck bows! tbh an update for the art of some colours would be nice - a slight change to the saturation of the shading on the pink and buttercup sets would make them look so much nicer and they'd match other apparel better, for instance
support for a bow expansion featuring black neck bows! tbh an update for the art of some colours would be nice - a slight change to the saturation of the shading on the pink and buttercup sets would make them look so much nicer and they'd match other apparel better, for instance

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
1 2 3