Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Black Neck Bow!
1 2 3
support.
I've wanted one for my Bill dragon...
support.
I've wanted one for my Bill dragon...
T3TuubO.png
Support.

About the funeral thing with black ribbons... It kinda wearing any black ribbon on any part of your body, I used to have a black strip of fabric I tied around my wrist and wore everywhere and I got a lot of people asking if I was in mourning... :P
Support.

About the funeral thing with black ribbons... It kinda wearing any black ribbon on any part of your body, I used to have a black strip of fabric I tied around my wrist and wore everywhere and I got a lot of people asking if I was in mourning... :P
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
Support. I don't see any reason for it - I'm pretty sure there was once art shown of it, and it just results in an incomplete apparel selection, which only serves to irritate.
Support. I don't see any reason for it - I'm pretty sure there was once art shown of it, and it just results in an incomplete apparel selection, which only serves to irritate.
Gah! It's been years! Why do we not have them yet??? Support!
Gah! It's been years! Why do we not have them yet??? Support!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Yes please. The reason given for this not being here is so obscure as to negate it. Even googling brings up virtually nothing.
Yes please. The reason given for this not being here is so obscure as to negate it. Even googling brings up virtually nothing.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
The whole ribbon set needs an expansion, like we got with the highnoon hanks. Add the blacks, Add leg bows, add wing bows, and release them all in oranges, blues, greens, two-tones, golds... the works! Such a simple apparel piece has so many uses, and could have so many more!
The whole ribbon set needs an expansion, like we got with the highnoon hanks. Add the blacks, Add leg bows, add wing bows, and release them all in oranges, blues, greens, two-tones, golds... the works! Such a simple apparel piece has so many uses, and could have so many more!
i support this and the idea of expanding the ribbon sets! imagine all the pretty dragons
i support this and the idea of expanding the ribbon sets! imagine all the pretty dragons
Gcgg04n.png
yes i support. how come it doesnt exist even?
yes i support. how come it doesnt exist even?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I would love to support this because I also want a Black Neck Bow, but the admins haven't made one because of its ties to a rather unsavory connotation. It's not appropriate to discuss, but it's certainly not because of its ties to funerals.
I would love to support this because I also want a Black Neck Bow, but the admins haven't made one because of its ties to a rather unsavory connotation. It's not appropriate to discuss, but it's certainly not because of its ties to funerals.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.