Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CMannell] Everything Art
ACK DONT READ AM STILL WRITING AND FINISHING EXAMPLES THIS IS HARD ACK HELP

(pls don't delete my thread its just taking forever to edit)
last edit: 15/12/2017

I'm just working on it please ignore this it will be an art shop once fully edited

*welcome banner*

Welcome speech

Overview/content links

Order form

Rules + conversion rates

Current list of commisions and status for each type eg open closed

Do not claim my art as your own or anyone else's.

You may repost my art to other websites as long as you mention my username aways being cmannell or link my instagram which is c.mannell

Please do link back to my art shop and/or user profile under the art. I will provide a code to a mini signature to accompany my art if you'd prefer that however it is not necessary.

You may crop my art or put it on a background/frame/etc. without asking me.

You may not remove my signature.

You may not otherwise edit my art.

I reserve the right to update these rules at any time.

ACK DONT READ AM STILL WRITING AND FINISHING EXAMPLES THIS IS HARD ACK HELP

(pls don't delete my thread its just taking forever to edit)
last edit: 15/12/2017

I'm just working on it please ignore this it will be an art shop once fully edited

*welcome banner*

Welcome speech

Overview/content links

Order form

Rules + conversion rates

Current list of commisions and status for each type eg open closed

Do not claim my art as your own or anyone else's.

You may repost my art to other websites as long as you mention my username aways being cmannell or link my instagram which is c.mannell

Please do link back to my art shop and/or user profile under the art. I will provide a code to a mini signature to accompany my art if you'd prefer that however it is not necessary.

You may crop my art or put it on a background/frame/etc. without asking me.

You may not remove my signature.

You may not otherwise edit my art.

I reserve the right to update these rules at any time.

Gcgg04n.png
sketches~

headshot coloured $5 (including apparel)

coloured bust $10 (including apparel)

coloured fullbody $15 (+$5 for extreme apparel)
sketches~

headshot coloured $5 (including apparel)

coloured bust $10 (including apparel)

coloured fullbody $15 (+$5 for extreme apparel)
Gcgg04n.png
YCH
YCH
Gcgg04n.png
Seasonal YCH
Seasonal YCH
Gcgg04n.png
Pixel commisions
Pixel commisions
Gcgg04n.png
GIFS AND ANIMATIONS
GIFS AND ANIMATIONS
Gcgg04n.png
ADOPTS

Current Adopt Status:

ADOPT AVALIBLE / NONE AVALIBLE

What is an adopt?

Well an adopt is sort of like a character. When you pay for the adopt you gain the rights to the character and the media associated to it weither that be art, lore, animations etc.
You own the character and can do what you please with it.

All my Adopts are characters I've either created for fun or grown apart from.
All will include there respective art, apparel, skins, familiar and description of which will be presented along side them. Some adopts may not include these things as it depends on the character.
ADOPTS

Current Adopt Status:

ADOPT AVALIBLE / NONE AVALIBLE

What is an adopt?

Well an adopt is sort of like a character. When you pay for the adopt you gain the rights to the character and the media associated to it weither that be art, lore, animations etc.
You own the character and can do what you please with it.

All my Adopts are characters I've either created for fun or grown apart from.
All will include there respective art, apparel, skins, familiar and description of which will be presented along side them. Some adopts may not include these things as it depends on the character.
Gcgg04n.png
FINISHED COMMISSIONS
FINISHED COMMISSIONS
Gcgg04n.png
PINGLIST

If you wish to be put on the pinglist for openings just ask!

General Commisions:

Sketches:

YCH:

Pixel:

Animation:

Adopts:

• All breeds:

• Specific breeds:
    • Fae:
    • Guardian:
    • Mirror:
    • Tundra:
    • Pearl catcher:
    • Ridgeback:
    • Snapper:
    • Spiral:
    • Skydancer:
    • Bogsneak:
    • Imperial:
    • Nocturne:
    • Wildclaw:
    • Coatl:
PINGLIST

If you wish to be put on the pinglist for openings just ask!

General Commisions:

Sketches:

YCH:

Pixel:

Animation:

Adopts:

• All breeds:

• Specific breeds:
    • Fae:
    • Guardian:
    • Mirror:
    • Tundra:
    • Pearl catcher:
    • Ridgeback:
    • Snapper:
    • Spiral:
    • Skydancer:
    • Bogsneak:
    • Imperial:
    • Nocturne:
    • Wildclaw:
    • Coatl:
Gcgg04n.png
[center][size=7][u][font=Book Antiqua]WISHLIST[/u][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][All items here are accepted as partial payment. There value will be LAH and go towards the total cost (unless you wish to haggle). You CAN pay entirely in items if you please, i don't mind. [/center] [center][i]NOTE: if you have an item that's not on the list feel free to ask if i'll accept it![/i][/center] [center]Items are in sub categories that's order is the order they appear on the auction house this does not determine their worth to me. However within these categories they are in order of most wanted to least wanted[/center] [center][u]Most Wanted Items:[/u] [/center] [b][center]The current most wanted items are always worth 25% higher then LAH.[/center][/b] [center]Current most wanted items: Eliminate, Yelling Wyrmpeck or Peace Dove [/center] ----- ----- [center][size=6][u][font=Book Antiqua]Accepted Items:[/u][/size][/center] [center][u]Food:[/u][/center] [center]All food items are accepted! 1:20t conversion. Say you have a full stay of Olive Sea Snakes. They're 3 point so 3 times 20 is 60t per snake. A full stack would be 60 times 99 or 5940t total. [/center] [center][u]materials:[/u][/center] [center]ALL transmutation items are very gladly accepted! [/center] [center][u]apparel:[/u][/center] [center] Instead of writing down all the items i accept it'd be easier to write down what i don't accept. NOTE: i might not know the existence of an item so it might not be on my not accepted list. [i]Bird related apparel is worth 15% more then LAH as i love birds. [/i][/center] [center]Not acceptable Apparel: - high-noon items - the emperors new clothes or royal looking crowns - glasses or facial hair - woolly items - Renaissance shirts + breaches - helms, cabbies or fez - monocles or top hats[/center] [center][u]familiars:[/u][/center] [center]ALL familiars i don't currently own are accepted! Bird-like familiars are more then welcome! Bird-like familiars are worth 15% more then LAH as i love birds with a passion and wish to collect them all![/center] [center][u]Battle items:[/u][/center] [center][item=eliminate][item=tincture of dissolution][item=ambush][item=Berserker][item=rally][/center] [center][item=major health potion][item=health potion][item= minor health potion] [/center] [center][u]Specialty items[/u][/center] [center]ALL vistas i don't currently own. Just ask if i don't have it![/center] [center] [item=Tertiary Gene: Lace][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Scroll of Renaming][item=breed change: wildclaw][/center] [center][u]Other + accents[/u][/center] [center]Only accepting Wildclaw or Imperial accents or partial skins. Just offer the accent and its value and i'll decide if i'll accept it or not. [/center] [center]Unhatched eggs are also accepted of course but i doubt getting any. All chests are accepted BESIDES skin specific chests that don't meet my skins requirements.[/center] [center][i][u]Anyone who has read this far you're wonderful and i hope you have an amazing day.[/u][/i][/center]
WISHLIST

[All items here are accepted as partial payment. There value will be LAH and go towards the total cost (unless you wish to haggle). You CAN pay entirely in items if you please, i don't mind.

NOTE: if you have an item that's not on the list feel free to ask if i'll accept it!

Items are in sub categories that's order is the order they appear on the auction house this does not determine their worth to me. However within these categories they are in order of most wanted to least wanted

Most Wanted Items:

The current most wanted items are always worth 25% higher then LAH.

Current most wanted items: Eliminate, Yelling Wyrmpeck or Peace Dove

Accepted Items:

Food:

All food items are accepted!
1:20t conversion.

Say you have a full stay of Olive Sea Snakes.
They're 3 point so 3 times 20 is 60t per snake.
A full stack would be 60 times 99 or 5940t total.

materials:

ALL transmutation items are very gladly accepted!

apparel:

Instead of writing down all the items i accept it'd be easier to write down what i don't accept.
NOTE: i might not know the existence of an item so it might not be on my not accepted list.

Bird related apparel is worth 15% more then LAH as i love birds.

Not acceptable Apparel:
- high-noon items
- the emperors new clothes or royal looking crowns
- glasses or facial hair
- woolly items
- Renaissance shirts + breaches
- helms, cabbies or fez
- monocles or top hats

familiars:

ALL familiars i don't currently own are accepted!
Bird-like familiars are more then welcome!
Bird-like familiars are worth 15% more then LAH as i love birds with a passion and wish to collect them all!

Battle items:

Eliminate Tincture of Dissolution Ambush Berserker Rally
Major Health Potion Health Potion Minor Health Potion

Specialty items

ALL vistas i don't currently own. Just ask if i don't have it!
Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Opal Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Shimmer Scroll of Renaming Breed Change: Wildclaw

Other + accents

Only accepting Wildclaw or Imperial accents or partial skins.
Just offer the accent and its value and i'll decide if i'll accept it or not.
Unhatched eggs are also accepted of course but i doubt getting any.
All chests are accepted BESIDES skin specific chests that don't meet my skins requirements.

Anyone who has read this far you're wonderful and i hope you have an amazing day.
Gcgg04n.png