Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Black Neck Bow!
1 2 3
Why is there a black tail bow and black arm ribbons, but no black neck bow? This seems like a terrible and grievous oversight. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10003620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100037/10003620_350.png[/img] [/url] Look how much this dragons needs a black neck bow. I'm crying a little bit.
Why is there a black tail bow and black arm ribbons, but no black neck bow? This seems like a terrible and grievous oversight.

10003620_350.png

Look how much this dragons needs a black neck bow. I'm crying a little bit.
DQCsQbQ.gif
Yes support! Why don't we have black neck bows yet? It's an outrage!
Yes support! Why don't we have black neck bows yet? It's an outrage!
c2seq.png
@Pastries
Honestly I am actually confused as to why they don't exist. It seems odd!
@Pastries
Honestly I am actually confused as to why they don't exist. It seems odd!
DQCsQbQ.gif
Thank you pals!! lets make black bows happen!
Thank you pals!! lets make black bows happen!
DQCsQbQ.gif
@Rhea
whoah what really? I tried googling it and came up with nothing.
I'm really curious now, is it possible you could message me on tumblr about it or something? Mine's goat-soap.
@Rhea
whoah what really? I tried googling it and came up with nothing.
I'm really curious now, is it possible you could message me on tumblr about it or something? Mine's goat-soap.
DQCsQbQ.gif
All I could find is that they are for funerals, which I can't see as a legit reason to not have them. Black ribbons around the arm are very similiar and we have them ...we have bones and skulls made into aparel, so this seems to be a rather silly reason to me.

So there is more behind it @Rhea? I'm curious too, is there a way for you to tell more without getting into trouble? Me sending you a PM with my e-mail adress maybe?
All I could find is that they are for funerals, which I can't see as a legit reason to not have them. Black ribbons around the arm are very similiar and we have them ...we have bones and skulls made into aparel, so this seems to be a rather silly reason to me.

So there is more behind it @Rhea? I'm curious too, is there a way for you to tell more without getting into trouble? Me sending you a PM with my e-mail adress maybe?
75UHyX6.pngSvSQB0r.png4LmgXsn.pngaSY2AXl.pngNDfvk4v.pngsZXDott.pngCGkXGkk.pngCFzuqkV.pngZGWjzxy.pngo3JH9c4.pngWZkyhi0.gifW3CUfiy.pngB0TLTXy.pngRJTj2vQ.pngiyN9OEm.pngyPOOdFP.pngph5IzGU.pngRainbow%20Shrimp.png

75UHyX6.png
@Suathiel the information you need is in the wikipedia page of the painting Olympia by Manet. Its a gorgeous painting.

I still dont think its a common enough meaning for black neck bows to not exist but who am I to say?

Poor Crow would look so good with one.
@Suathiel the information you need is in the wikipedia page of the painting Olympia by Manet. Its a gorgeous painting.

I still dont think its a common enough meaning for black neck bows to not exist but who am I to say?

Poor Crow would look so good with one.
DQCsQbQ.gif
Thank you goatsoap!
Well I support making one and I think this symbol thing is very, very obscure. I couldn't even find a reference when I googled with all the words and varying them... But yes, who are we? x_X
Thank you goatsoap!
Well I support making one and I think this symbol thing is very, very obscure. I couldn't even find a reference when I googled with all the words and varying them... But yes, who are we? x_X
75UHyX6.pngSvSQB0r.png4LmgXsn.pngaSY2AXl.pngNDfvk4v.pngsZXDott.pngCGkXGkk.pngCFzuqkV.pngZGWjzxy.pngo3JH9c4.pngWZkyhi0.gifW3CUfiy.pngB0TLTXy.pngRJTj2vQ.pngiyN9OEm.pngyPOOdFP.pngph5IzGU.pngRainbow%20Shrimp.png

75UHyX6.png
BLACK NECK BOWS NEEEEEOW!!! Please? Support~
BLACK NECK BOWS NEEEEEOW!!! Please? Support~
Support. Incomplete sets bother me.
Support. Incomplete sets bother me.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
1 2 3