Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Feeding "snacks"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Total support!

(Also we could feed Hope and Boston this way - poor things)
Total support!

(Also we could feed Hope and Boston this way - poor things)
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png

Sunset Hatchery
I would like a means to show support/appreciation for nice dergs i see. This is a cool suggestion and I support it.

Will it happen though? High chance of not.
I would like a means to show support/appreciation for nice dergs i see. This is a cool suggestion and I support it.

Will it happen though? High chance of not.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Support! But would there be a way to see who gave the snacks?
Support! But would there be a way to see who gave the snacks?
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
This is so important! Support!
This is so important! Support!
mvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.png
This is a great idea! Howrse has a system where you can give other player's horses 'apples', which boost their energy and show up in their activity log. Something similar would be wonderful!
This is a great idea! Howrse has a system where you can give other player's horses 'apples', which boost their energy and show up in their activity log. Something similar would be wonderful!
f2VHCTu.gif
Definitely support!! I think I'll always support ideas that allow you to feed others' dragons.
Definitely support!! I think I'll always support ideas that allow you to feed others' dragons.
021_zpswugdkw7b.png

rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2015-01-24 09:51:09"]Extra fun if the deities were fed purely by player snacks, letting their flight serve them :3 support![/quote] now the Stormcatcher can actually use his hoard of #1 BOSS mugs and we'd be able to remind Spacepapa to take a break from his texts and eat yay!
Cutiepaws wrote on 2015-01-24 09:51:09:
Extra fun if the deities were fed purely by player snacks, letting their flight serve them :3 support!

now the Stormcatcher can actually use his hoard of #1 BOSS mugs and we'd be able to remind Spacepapa to take a break from his texts and eat

yay!
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
nice idea!
nice idea!
Aw, this sounds so cute, I would love to feed the deities with snacks, or even leave some snacks for other dragons. Full support!
Aw, this sounds so cute, I would love to feed the deities with snacks, or even leave some snacks for other dragons. Full support!
51818638.png _
Supported! I'm surprised that this isn't an option. I'd love to be able to feed other peoples' dragons, and of course it'd be nice if other people could feed mine. :V
Supported! I'm surprised that this isn't an option. I'd love to be able to feed other peoples' dragons, and of course it'd be nice if other people could feed mine. :V
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9