Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Shadow Sprite+ Raffle [Concluded!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
[center][size=6]The raffle is now concluded![/size] Thank you for participating! [s]Yes hello I am good at naming things.[/s] Hello, and welcome to my [b]Shadow Sprite+ Raffle[/b]! [s]Raffle ends [b]September 1[/b] at [b]15:00[/b].[/s] Tickets are [b]1000 treasure[/b] or [b]2 gems[/b] each. You receive 1 free ticket for every 10 you purchase. Items also receive bonus tickets. I also accept the following: Certain user skins/accents (just ask if I'm interested in what you have; there are too many to go through and list, sorry). [columns]Item [LIST] [*]Ambush [*]Eliminate [*]Unhatched Eggs [*]Unhatched Nocturne Egg [*]Breed Change: Nocturne [*]Breed Change: Wildclaw [*]Golden Wing Silks [*]Golden Silk Scarf [*]Night Sky Wing Silks [*]Night Sky Silk Scarf [*]Primary Gene: Iridescent [*]Secondary Gene: Shimmer [*]Tertiary Gene: Glimmer [*]Swipp Items [*]2013 - 2014 Festival Items [*]Adult Dragons [*]Level 25 Dragons (unstoned) [*]Level 25 dragons (stoned) [*]Boneyard Tatters [*]Archivists Spellscroll [*]Arcane Sprite [*]Fire Sprite [*]Windbound Plumage [/LIST][nextcol] Ticket Value [LIST] [*]50 [*]60 [*]160 [*]250 [*]1800 [*]2000 [*]80 [*]25 [*]450 [*]370 [*]1700 [*]1300 [*]1300 [*]Lowest AH Value [*]Lowest AH Value [*]8 [*]270 [*]370 [*]4500 [*]5000 [*]3500 [*]6500 [*]3000 [/LIST][/columns] Ex: Ermine, lowest AH price is 4500 4500 / 1000 = 4.5 = 5 tickets For specific festival items at the bottom: that price or the lowest AH value, whichever is highest. [b]Conjoined Skink = 4500 tickets[/b] Accepted festival skins/accents (at lowest AH value): [columns]Ancient Radiance Sunbeam Sentinel Lightburst Flora Shining Peacock Runes Lightrunes Bursting Core KingSunglass Blazing Phoenix Feathers Cinderheart Glowing Methane Firebird Feathers[nextcol] From the Observatory Internal Energies Spectral Spellcaster Warped Fungus Fae Embryon Scavengers Gear Brambled Joker Dullahan Circus Mage[nextcol] Gilded Breeze Starlight Flight Call to the Sky Cumulus Icarus Abandoned Depths Primavera Springly Sprouts Garden Guardian[nextcol] Thundervolt Thunder Spear Result of Science Infused Crown Rich Soil[/columns] [b]New Flameforger's Festival items[/b]: All skins/accents are worth 30 tickets except for the Baldwin ones (both Skin: Volcanic Queen and Accent: Kindling King are worth 50). [b]Please ping me with the amount of tickets you're buying and then PM me the treasure/gems/items.[/b] It's a lot easier to just scroll through the thread when inputting tickets. More items will be added as I obtain them. There will be as many winners as there are prize packs. Tickets are being tracked [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DETD42CIUoFZ5kd0YC4HZ3n6gvtmbi2tKfvS5-0gmwU/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. Please tell me if I miscounted! [u]Free tickets (these do not count towards unlocking things, however):[/u] [indent][i]Please note that the free tickets from buying in 10s also do not count towards unlocking things.[/i][/indent] [/center][LIST] [*]Ask for a free ticket (I'll give you an extra one the first time you generate any ticket(s) if not already claimed). [*]Bump the board once a day (please ping me @Argante when you do). [*]Arcane members receive an extra free ticket (please note this in your post if you are). [*]Put this in your signature (and keep it, please!) for 10 free tickets:[/LIST][center] [IMG]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/spidervulture/rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif[/IMG] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1518874][IMG]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/spidervulture/rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif[/IMG][/url][/code] [center][size=6][color=Green]Unlocked[/color][/size] These prizes were already unlocked at the beginning of the raffle. [size=6][color=green]Unlocked[/size] [s]Unlocked at 500 Tickets[/s] [size=6][color=green]Unlocked[/size] [s]Unlocked at 1250 Tickets[/s] [size=6][color=Green]Unlocked[/color][/size] [s]Unlocked at 2500 Tickets[/s] [size=6][color=Green]Unlocked[/color][/size] [s]Unlocked at 5000 tickets.[/s] [/center]
The raffle is now concluded!

Thank you for participating!

Yes hello I am good at naming things.

Hello, and welcome to my Shadow Sprite+ Raffle!

Raffle ends September 1 at 15:00.

Tickets are 1000 treasure or 2 gems each. You receive 1 free ticket for every 10 you purchase. Items also receive bonus tickets.

I also accept the following:

Certain user skins/accents (just ask if I'm interested in what you have; there are too many to go through and list, sorry).

Item
  • Ambush
  • Eliminate
  • Unhatched Eggs
  • Unhatched Nocturne Egg
  • Breed Change: Nocturne
  • Breed Change: Wildclaw
  • Golden Wing Silks
  • Golden Silk Scarf
  • Night Sky Wing Silks
  • Night Sky Silk Scarf
  • Primary Gene: Iridescent
  • Secondary Gene: Shimmer
  • Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
  • Swipp Items
  • 2013 - 2014 Festival Items
  • Adult Dragons
  • Level 25 Dragons (unstoned)
  • Level 25 dragons (stoned)
  • Boneyard Tatters
  • Archivists Spellscroll
  • Arcane Sprite
  • Fire Sprite
  • Windbound Plumage
Ticket Value
  • Lowest AH Value
  • Lowest AH Value

Ex: Ermine, lowest AH price is 4500
4500 / 1000 = 4.5 = 5 tickets

For specific festival items at the bottom: that price or the lowest AH value, whichever is highest.

Conjoined Skink = 4500 tickets

Accepted festival skins/accents (at lowest AH value):
Ancient Radiance
Sunbeam Sentinel
Lightburst Flora
Shining Peacock Runes
Lightrunes
Bursting Core
KingSunglass

Blazing Phoenix Feathers
Cinderheart
Glowing Methane
Firebird Feathers

From the Observatory
Internal Energies
Spectral Spellcaster
Warped

Fungus Fae
Embryon
Scavengers Gear

Brambled Joker
Dullahan
Circus Mage

Gilded Breeze
Starlight Flight
Call to the Sky
Cumulus
Icarus

Abandoned Depths

Primavera
Springly Sprouts
Garden Guardian

Thundervolt
Thunder Spear
Result of Science

Infused Crown
Rich Soil

New Flameforger's Festival items: All skins/accents are worth 30 tickets except for the Baldwin ones (both Skin: Volcanic Queen and Accent: Kindling King are worth 50).

Please ping me with the amount of tickets you're buying and then PM me the treasure/gems/items. It's a lot easier to just scroll through the thread when inputting tickets.

More items will be added as I obtain them. There will be as many winners as there are prize packs.

Tickets are being tracked here. Please tell me if I miscounted!

Free tickets (these do not count towards unlocking things, however):
Please note that the free tickets from buying in 10s also do not count towards unlocking things.
  • Ask for a free ticket (I'll give you an extra one the first time you generate any ticket(s) if not already claimed).
  • Bump the board once a day (please ping me @Argante when you do).
  • Arcane members receive an extra free ticket (please note this in your post if you are).
  • Put this in your signature (and keep it, please!) for 10 free tickets:
rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1518874][IMG]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/spidervulture/rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif[/IMG][/url]

Unlocked
These prizes were already unlocked at the beginning of the raffle.

Unlocked
Unlocked at 500 Tickets

Unlocked
Unlocked at 1250 Tickets

Unlocked
Unlocked at 2500 Tickets

Unlocked
Unlocked at 5000 tickets.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Argante I'd like to buy 10 tickets with 18 gems and 1k treasure. Do I PM you the stuff first?
@Argante I'd like to buy 10 tickets with 18 gems and 1k treasure. Do I PM you the stuff first?
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn

Yes please! c:
@Belegorn

Yes please! c:
@Argante Sending now :)

EDIT: Sent!
@Argante Sending now :)

EDIT: Sent!
s7cpOmi.png
Awesome, thank you!
Awesome, thank you!
No worries :)
No worries :)
s7cpOmi.png
@Argante I would like to buy 10 tickets as well as claim a free arcane ticket please :)
@Argante I would like to buy 10 tickets as well as claim a free arcane ticket please :)
Dragons for sale here.
Your tickets have been recorded--thank you!
Your tickets have been recorded--thank you!
@argante sending $$ for 50 tickets! + arcane ticket pls [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/2592/f/2013/347/0/6/llama_emoji_37__teehee___v2__by_jerikuto-d6ut8wz.gif[/img]
@argante
sending $$ for 50 tickets! + arcane ticket pls
llama_emoji_37__teehee___v2__by_jerikuto-d6ut8wz.gif
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Your tickets have been recorded! [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/2e9c33431a9467c07a78f0850296ed6e/tumblr_inline_nnmvx0Lm9G1sc4by1_500.gif[/img]
Your tickets have been recorded!

tumblr_inline_nnmvx0Lm9G1sc4by1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110