Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Of EGGS
1 2
Well i've realised and it has bothered me a bit that

Light has their glowing egg
Water has their coral egg
Arcane has their special star egg
And all the other flights have egg design's that relate or look like something from that flight
BUT

then theres the wind egg... Which is just a green egg with the flight rising wind symbol
I think its kind of boring and it doesn't make me think of wind

Maybe the design could be changed
Well i've realised and it has bothered me a bit that

Light has their glowing egg
Water has their coral egg
Arcane has their special star egg
And all the other flights have egg design's that relate or look like something from that flight
BUT

then theres the wind egg... Which is just a green egg with the flight rising wind symbol
I think its kind of boring and it doesn't make me think of wind

Maybe the design could be changed
tumblr_na0ev0Uf9z1qg4nnwo2_r1_500.gif
~not all those who wander are lost~
That's actually one of the reasons I left the wind flight. The nests and eggs were just... plain and kind of lackluster I guess. I can't really say I support this though because I'm sure there are people that really like the wind eggs.
That's actually one of the reasons I left the wind flight. The nests and eggs were just... plain and kind of lackluster I guess. I can't really say I support this though because I'm sure there are people that really like the wind eggs.
pzVHSdD.gifdon't get sucked into the pit!
I loved the Wind Eggs (even though I am Ice now but yeah). When I move back, I look forward to getting those eggs again. But I suppose a change wouldn't be too bad, so I'm neutral.
I loved the Wind Eggs (even though I am Ice now but yeah). When I move back, I look forward to getting those eggs again. But I suppose a change wouldn't be too bad, so I'm neutral.
No support. I like the wind eggs.
No support. I like the wind eggs.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
I'm not from wind, so my support doesn't really count here, but they do seem a bit lackluster. Maybe there could be a faint wind swirling around them?
I'm not from wind, so my support doesn't really count here, but they do seem a bit lackluster. Maybe there could be a faint wind swirling around them?
66MHIIb.png
Maybe they could keep the design, but make minor changes, like the egg is floating in the wind or something? I really don't know. I don't have anything against the eggs, so I won't mind whatever happens to them.
Maybe they could keep the design, but make minor changes, like the egg is floating in the wind or something? I really don't know. I don't have anything against the eggs, so I won't mind whatever happens to them.
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
IDEA

Like @cutiepaws. and @calibri
I wish there was a wind element
Like a swirl of wind around them or something
IDEA

Like @cutiepaws. and @calibri
I wish there was a wind element
Like a swirl of wind around them or something
tumblr_na0ev0Uf9z1qg4nnwo2_r1_500.gif
~not all those who wander are lost~
No support from me.

All the eggs look perfect to me. Each helps put me in mind of their respective element. I'd be sad to see the art changed :/
No support from me.

All the eggs look perfect to me. Each helps put me in mind of their respective element. I'd be sad to see the art changed :/
Sorry no support.
I love how all the eggs look and wind eggs are adorable, I'd really hate to see the wind egg art changed.
Sorry no support.
I love how all the eggs look and wind eggs are adorable, I'd really hate to see the wind egg art changed.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Honestly as far as changes go, wind eggs being slightly translucent would do it for me. They seem heavy. But I dont dislike them.
Im split into a itd be cool if they changed, but they are okayish as are.
Honestly as far as changes go, wind eggs being slightly translucent would do it for me. They seem heavy. But I dont dislike them.
Im split into a itd be cool if they changed, but they are okayish as are.
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
1 2